Monday, February 25, 2013

OSCARS Best Dressed.

Hello lovelies!
As you all know the mother of all award ceremonies, The Oscars, were held last night in America and for once I actually was able to watch it live. The most exciting part of the awards for me isn't the ceremony, it's watching The Red Carpet arrivals and seeing what the stars are wearing. Not the men, obviously, because they all look the same to me. Suit, bowtie, done. So, the ladies of the ceremony are always there to give colour and excitement to the red carpet. This wasn't a post I was planning on writing, but I was in awe of some of the dresses from last night, so here are my two favourites :)


Jennifer Lawrence was the best dressed lady of the night, in my opinion, she looked stunning & really elegant in her Dior Haute Couture dress and her make-up was flawless. 


 Not many people have mentioned Jennifer Aniston's Valentino dress, which is a shame because it is gorgeous! I think Jennifer looked stunning in this, it looked so nice with her hair colour and was a really bold statement when stood with her fiance.

Contrary to what it looks like, I didn't choose these because they are both called Jennifer!
Who were your best dressed of the night?

Laura x

Runners Up: Amy Adams, Kristen Chenoweth and Catherine Zeta Jones.





Amy Adams is one of my favourite actresses and she looked divine in her Oscar Da Le Renta dress last night. The dress really complimented her and looked really soft....i'm not sure whether 'soft' has been used to describe the look of a dress before, but that's the word i'm going to use.


Kristen Chenoweth looked gorgeous in Tony Ward. Teamed with her smokey eyes and nude lips, I think this dress looked amazing on here petite figure.


Catherine Zeta Jone's Zuhair Murad dress reminded me of the thing that Xena wore in Xena Warrior Princess. Random, I know.

1 comment:

  1. I love Jennifer Lawrence's dress! She looks gorgeous. Congratulations to her too! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...