Sunday, February 24, 2013

NEW BUYS: Primark Rings!

Hello lovelies!
This is just a quick post as I feel awful right now! Boo! And I thought I'd been lucky and missed the Winter sickness, but I was wrong :(

Anyway, when I was feeling good and my nose and head didn't feel like I was drowing, I took a trip into Primark and I was casually browsing their jewellery and got drawn towards a 6 pack of costume jewellery rings. Like most people, I like things with skulls on them, no idea why - the ones in 'Bones' aren't that appealing, are they? The reason I got drawn to these was because it has a gorgeous ring with a bedazzled skull on it. The other rings are really cute too!
Sorry about the picture, I took it with my iPhone :)
So, yeah, this has been a quick post! I just wanted to show them off as Primark has got some lovely bits in lately. I'm hoping to pick up the bracelet pack which has the arrow bracelet included in it soon, it's gorgeous!

Do you like Primark jewellery? 
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I love love love these rings! I miss Primark so much in France, so many good bargains to be had! I would love to swap buttons with you :) email me if you're interested and I can give you my HTML :)

    P.s I hope you feel better soon <3

    Katie xx

    katieclarkemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely! I know, I love Primark for their bargain accessories, can't really beat them for that :)

      I'd love to swap buttons, pop me an email and i'll post your button asap :)

      Thank you :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...