Wednesday, 6 February 2013

My Perfume Collection. Part Two.

Hello lovelies! 
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I've spent the last four days at my boyfriends house, so blogging got put to one side for a bit. But, I'm back and as promised in my previous post, this is part two of 'My Perfume Collection'.
'Outspoken Intense' & 'Outspoken'.
I bought these on a whim when an Avon book dropped on our door mat, I'm not the biggest Fergie/BEP fans, but I thought 'ooh, I think i'll give these a go'. 'Outspoken' is quite sweet smelling, I wouldn't say that it's overpowering, but one spritz of it will last you all day. 'Outspoken Intense', again, is quite sweet and floral smelling, but it's not as nice as the original and it's definitely no so 'intense'. The best thing about these fragrances though is that they are extremely cheap. I picked these up for around £3 each, so bargain!
2 x 'Black Star', 'Forbidden Rose' & 'Wild Rose'. 
I'm a big Avril Lavigne fan and I have been since Skater Boy was released, so when she brought out her first fragrance 'Black Star', obviously, I wanted to get it. I was surprised with these perfumes though because they are all very sweet, fruity & floral, which I didn't really expect from Avril. I expected something with a bit more musk to it, I don't know why.....They are all gorgeous scents and 'Black Star' is definitely a favourite of mine.
Plus! I almost forgot, these perfumes come with a free ring, which to me is fab! 
(The ring's are underneath the bottle tops, if you can see them!)

'Reb'l Fleur' by Rihanna, 'M' by Mariah Carey', 'Mysterious Girl' by Peter Andre, 'Spotlight' by Courtney Cox, 'Heat' by Beyonce, 'Lamb' by Gwen Stefani, 'Halle' by Halle Berry, 'Velvet Hour' by Kate Moss & 'In Bloom' by Reese Witherspoon.

As you can see, there's quite a mixture here, I have no idea how I ended up with a Peter Andre perfume! I'm not going to ramble on about each and every one here, so if you want to know anything about any of these, just let me know in the comments :) 

'Nina' by Nina Ricci, 'Marilyn Red' by Andy Warhol, 'Wonderstruck' by Taylor Swift, 'Far Away' by Avon, 'Love Heart', 'Original' by Ed Hardy, 'Vivacious' by Kelly Brooke, 'Woman' by Jasper Conran, 'Fame' by Lady Gaga, 'Meow' by Katy Perry', 'Purr' by Katy Perry, 'Belong' by Celion Dion, 'S&TC', 'City Girl New York' & 'City Girl Milan' by Laurelle.
Again, I'm not going to go through all of these,  just let me know if you any questions about them. My personal favourites from this lot are:
Jasper Conran, Kelly Brook, Nina Ricci & Lady Gaga.

And there we go, my entire perfume collection. It's mental, I know. I'm set for life now, but i'm thinking ebay might be calling soon for the ones I'm not going to use. (Or a car boot sale?)

Do you own any of these perfumes? What do you think?
Laura x



8 comments:

  1. Wow you have lots of perfumes!! :) how does lady gaga smell?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gaga's smells gorgeous! It's definitely one of my newest that I love. Also, the perfume itself is black in the bottle, which is just another unique thing that she's made :) x

      Delete
  2. Woah, you've got a lot of famous people's fragrances. Well just a lot of perfume in general!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mental! I've decided to pop some on ebay soon though, I definitely won't be able to use all these :/

      Delete
  3. You've got such an impressive collection! I am a huge fan of Taylor Swift's fragrance. I'd love to do a button swap with you if possible!

    SimplySkinDeepBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course hun, I'll go grab your button :)

      Delete
  4. Daymn gurl! Normally I have between 2-3 that get used up through the year. However I adore Lady Gaga's, also I have the female extreme by Paul Smith. Plus I adore S&G body sprays, their a godsend! :-)
    Elle xxx
    http://ellelouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh I know! I've not trued any Paul Smith fragrances but I've heard they smell divine. I'm also using up my S&G sprays at the moment :)
      Laura x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x