Sunday, February 03, 2013

My Perfume Collection. Part One.

Hello lovelies!
As you can tell from the title, this post is going to feature my very extensive perfume collection. As the post would have been quite picture heavy, I decided that I would do it in two posts to save your laptop's having a spazz. I want to point out before you see the post that I accumulated all these perfumes over the past 5-6 years via birthday and Christmas gifts from my parents and boyfriend. It takes me a while to use up a full bottle of perfume, which is why there's so many of them....it's bloody ridiculous! So, without further a do, here we go.

I should point out that my mum likes to buy celebrity perfumes. No high end designer ones.
Left to right: 'Showtime', 'Sexy Darling', 'Darling', 'Sweet Darling', 'Pink Sparkle' & another 'Showtime'.
This is my Kylie Minogue collection. Now, I like Kyle, she seems like a really nice, sweet lady, but her perfumes are not my cup of tea. They all have different smells to them (obviously), but some can be extremely sweet while others are quite musky. The only one that I can say I like is the original 'Darling' perfume....I have no idea why I still have these, maybe a blog sale is in order soon!
Back row: 3 x L.A Style, 4 x NY Chic. Front row: 1 x L.A Style, 1 x Hampton's Style, 3 x Coast to Coast.
These are my Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen perfumes. (Don't judge me, I loved them as a kid)
These perfumes have built up over the past six years and have continued to grow due to how cheap they are. I can honestly say I really like these perfumes, especially the Coast to Coast collections, they smell gorgeous and are my most used ones in the collection.
Back row: 'XPose Passion', 'Christina Aguilera', 'Secret Potion', 'By Night', 'Royal Desire' & 'Christina Aguilera'. Front row: 2 x 'Inpire'.
Growing up, Christina Aguilera was my idol, so I wanted to get everything I could of hers. I was really excited when she said that she was bringing a perfume out a few years back and I couldn't wait to get it. I can't fault any of them, they all smell lovely.
Personal favourites:'Inspire' & 'Christina Aguilera'.
Back row: 'Midnight Fantasy', 'Fantasy', 'Curious', 2 x 'Radiance' & 'Cosmic Radiance'.
Front row: 'Fantasy Circus', 'Curious In Control', 'Curious Heart', 'Believe' & 'Curious.
I love Britney Spears perfumes, I think they smell gorgeous (I realise i'm using gorgeous a lot, but I have no idea how to explain a perfume) and I love every single one of them. They all have a very nice, not too sweet, sweet smell and last for ages when sprayed on. 
Personal favourites are: 'Curious' and 'Radiance'.
I don't know where to start naming these, so i'll name them and put a link so that you know which is which :)
'Deseo', 'Live', 'Live Lux', 'Still', 'My Glow', 'Glow after Dark', 'L.A. Glow', 'Love & Glamour', 'Love at First Glow', 'Love & Light'*not pictured 'Live Platinum' & 'Miami Glow' & 'Glow'.
I love J-Lo perfumes, they all smell completely different to the other and are just gorgeous. I have no idea how I started collecting Jennifer Lopez perfume, but i'm glad I did as they are probably some of my all time favourites. 
Personal favourites: 'L.A Glow' & 'Live'.
3 x 'With Love' & 1 x 'Wrapped with Love'.
Say hello to my Hilary Duff perfume family. I love Hilary Duff's perfume. I love that she hasn't just spawned all of these perfumes out and has kept the With Love perfume her main fragrance. This is one of my all time favourites, it smells divine. It's quite musky, but it's also quite sweet, too. I can't fault these two perfumes, they're amazing.

Last, but no least.
Back row: 'Just Me', 2 x 'Paris Hilton', 'Heiress'. Front row: 'Tease', 2 x 'Fairy Dust', 2 x 'Can Can' & 'Siren'.
I do not like Paris Hilton at all. Her perfume on the other hand is amazing. My first bottle bought was 'Just Me' about five years ago and i've collected them ever since. They are really lovely, even if you don't like her, try her perfumes :)
Personal favourites: 'Just Me' & 'Heiress'.

And there you go. 1/2 of my perfume collection. I know, I know, it's insane how many bottles I have. I'm thinking of picking one for my giveaway (when I get to it, 100 followers?), so keep a look out for that in the future.

What is your favourite perfume? Do you own any of these lot?
Laura x

7 comments:

  1. Woah you have quite a collection, i thought my sisters was big but this is insane haha!

    I love Christina Aguilera perfumes, they scent and the packaing are gorgeous!
    My all time favourite perfume is Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood :)

    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is mental :)

      I've not tried anything by Vivienne Westwood, might have a little smell of it next time i'm at Boots.

      Laura x
      http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
    I hope you and your family are enjoying a fun filled memory making day! Tomorrow come by the Makeup University blog for a TEEN WEEK guest post from Nicole of Project Inspired! In the meantime, check out this one from Gloria Safar.
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com/2013/02/teen-week-day-2-discipline-training.html
    Ciao ciao for now!
    Cherelynn
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com
    P.S. The February 1st TEEN WEEK blog post still has the 5 MURAD Acne Kits giveaway going! Get in it!

    I love fragrance too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great perfume collections. I use Xtina's Red Sin. I am so addicted to the vintage advertisement. Xtina is so sexy in the ad.
    By the way, i am also a blogger .Would you please join my site on blogspot? I will follow you as well.
    Thank you.
    dreamwedding4me.blogspot.com

    4myfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I haven't tried Red Sin yet, i'll have have a sneak smell in store :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  4. oh my loooooooooord I am so jealous! That is an amazing collection - I have about 4 perfumes at the moment & that's me on a good streak!
    Love your blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, I know. It's mental!
      Thank you so much <3

      Laura x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...