Monday, February 11, 2013

Liebster Award!


Hello lovelies!
I was nominated for another Liebster Award last night by the lovely Charlotte over at The Beauty Board. I always get a big smile on my face when fellow bloggers nominate me for these awards, it's really lovely, so thank you very much Charlotte! Check out her blog, lovelies!

Liebster is a German word meaning kindest, nicest, beloved, endearing and welcoming. It's a word which has a positive meaning towards people. This award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. And the most important thing about this award is to share and grow the network and encourage new bloggers. The blogger who has been nominated should have less than 200 followers.


How it works...
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves
- Answer the questions that the nominator set for you, then set 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate
- Choose blogs to nominate, then link them to your blog
- Go to their page and let them know.

As I am terrible at thinking up these facts, please excuse me if I write ones I've put on her before.

1- I am the youngest of six siblings.
2 - I love wearing dresses, but feel a bit silly in them.
3 - I usually go to bed between 12 and 4am.
4 - I live twenty minutes away from my boyfriend.
5 - I like cleaning my room.
6 - I love modern movies that are set in the 50's.
7 - Jeans are my best friends.
8 - I own every Harry Potter book/film & a few bits of memorabilia.
9 - I love having days out.
10 - I can't stand mustard.
11 - I don't like going out when it's cold.

Questions for me

1- What is your favourite make-up brand?
- I have a wide range of branded make-up and I don't really have a favourite, if i'm honest.

2- What is your favourite TV Show?
- Gosh, I have loads. But at the moment, I'd say that 'Bones' is my favourite.

3- Are you planning on going on holiday this year? Where?
- We have no plans at all this year for any kind of holiday or break. So, I can't really say if we're going to end up going anywhere. It all comes down to money at the end of the day.

4- What was the last concert you went to?
- It was a Jason Manns concert that the guys from Rogue Events put on.

5- Who do you think is the most beautiful celebrity?
- Wow, there's quite a few! I really love Michelle Williams, she's gorgeous even when she's not trying, she looks beautiful.

6- What's your favourite take-away?
- Pepperoni pizza, chips and some kebab. I know! It's bad. But I haven't had any of those since before Christmas and I don't plan on having any for the next few months either.

7- What do you do? Studying/working?
- Nothing. I know that sounds awful, but I'm currently unemployed and not in college. I went to college in 2010, but as I had no GCSE's and it would have cost me to take them, I couldn't do anything else after my course finished. I've been looking for a job for nearly a year now, but with all the shops closing, I doubt i'll be in employment anytime soon.

8- Handbags or shoes?
- Shoes. I can't stand handbags.

9- What is your worst beauty habit?
- Forgetting to use a face wash on a nice and just using wipes. I've noticed after missing to use my wash for a few days I came out in spots, so I'm making sure to use it every night now.

10- What is your holy grail beauty product?
- My face wash. Garnier Pure Anti-Imperfections.

11- Favourite junk food/comfort food?
- Chocolate!

Questions for you
1- What are your biggest plans for this year?
2 - Do you have any bad eating habits?
3 - What is your favourite movie?
4 - When did you start to wear make-up?
5 - Do you believe in having cosmetic surgery?
6 - Is fake tan really essential in Summer?
7 - What colour are your nails right now?
8 - Do you bold out your eyes or mouth when applying make-up?
9 - What type of TV do you prefer to watch? Drama/Cop Shows/Comedy...etc?
10 - If you popped a CD on, what would you mostly likely pick?
11 - What's your plans for Valentine's Day?

I nominate...
Dannie @ Beauty In Japan
Chloe @ ChloeLouiseCope
Char @ Sprinkles
Ashley @ LaBellaVida

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x