Saturday, February 09, 2013

January Empties.

Hello lovelies!
I am aware that this post is nine days late, but I've just finished up a few more products, so I was waiting until I finished them before posting my empties post :)
left to right.
1 - MUA Mascara. I bought this to use as a 'filler' mascara until I found one I really liked, sadly for MUA, this wasn't one of them. It went on nicely and lengthened my lashes, but it got quite clumpy and really dry within a few weeks of using it, which is a shame. It was only a £1 though, so I'm not too bothered.
Repurchase? No.

2 - Charlie Chic Body Spray. I got this as a Christmas present and fell in love with it. I used it up within about two weeks because I just kept spraying it all over my clothes, it smells lovely!
Repurchase? Yes!

3 - Elnett Satin Hair Spray. I've had this for months, seriously, it's lasted me absolutely ages. I love the Elnett hair sprays because they don't make my hair greasy after i've spray them, these just brush out and actually leave my hair looking shinier. & they smell nice.
Repurchase? Yeah :)

4 - ReGen Cream. Again a product that has lasted me ages. This cream is amazing! Whenever I've gotten a spot in the past, I've been left with a maooosive scar on my face and this cream has really helped to make this scars fade and leave my skin well moisturised. I adore this cream, it's a bit greasy for using in the morning under make-up, so I use this as a night cream.
Repurchase? Definitely.

5 - L'Oreal's True Match Foundation. This is a foundation that I always end up going back to because it's the only one that i've found that actually matches my skin tone. I've repurchased this already, but i'm hoping to pick up either the 'Fit Me' foundation or the 'Wake Me Up' foundation within the next week. I need a foundation change!

Laura x

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever finished a foundation!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first one i've ever finished and I've had it for ages :) x

      Delete
  2. love charlie chic, I'm the same I always use it up so quickly because I spray it every chance I get! The ReGen cream looks really good, I might give it a go :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I always loved Charlie Red, but Chic has definitely kicked it's butt now :)

      ReGen cream is really good, definitely give it a go :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...