Sunday, 17 February 2013

Instagram #4

Hello lovelies!
This is just a quick Instagram update. I've been lacking in posting many new pictures the past month or so, but here's the ones that managed to get uploaded :)
I'm still sticking to my healthy eating regime, so this is all Weight Watchers food, still yummy :)
Cosmo magazine's idea of high street clothing; a jumper for over £200!
Me & Alex with his aunts puppy, Toby.
It snowed in Kirkthorpe, again.
Finally, I own Perks of Being a Wallflower, yay!
Alex's V-Day gift was some Titanic ice cubes.
Alex's sisters puppy, Suki.
My last chocolate bar :(
Snow, snow, snow...needs to really go.
New/Old foundations.
The Malteser 'big bags' really stay true to their name.
Kathy Reichs mentioned the TV show, Bones, in her book. This made me chuckle.

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. That puppy is so so precious! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable. Although the boy, Toby, is a little bugger! You can't leave your toes on the floor around him otherwise he starts chewing on your toes :) x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x