Tuesday, February 12, 2013

**Haul Post**

Hello lovelies!
Weekends in the Pale Girl household are usually reserved for family time, which honestly just insists of us all going into town and having a walk around for a few hours. This weekend we 'ventured' in to Pontefract (ooh, the excitement), where I decided to treat myself for the first time in a few weeks. Luckily I had a double points Boots card on me, too ;-)
So, here's what I purchased:
Johnson's Baby 'Gentle Cleaning' Wipes. 
My skin has been acting out the past week or so due to my change in diet, so I wanted to buy some new products that aren't jammed with added nasties and try and see if they help soothe my skin and get rid of the spots that have popped up recently. My thinking behind the baby wipes is that they are for babies and they don't have all this added rubbish in them, so they won't be bad to my skin. I got these for £1 from Asda.

An iPhone 4 case.
I actually have a case the same as this one, but in a pale blue colour. You can't see in the picture, but this is more of a teal colour. So, it's just something to change up my phone with. I picked this up for £1 from Poundland.

Nice 'N' Easy Foam Dye in 'Dark Auburn'.
I posted about this hair dye before (here) and said that the colour wasn't really what I wanted. BUT, I really started to like it after a few weeks and got quite a few compliments on it, so I've repurchased it and plan on leaving it on for the recommended time this go around. I picked this up from Asda for £7.

'Fabulous' Mascara.
I was looking around for a new mascara as my MUA one run out, so when I popped in Poundland, I have a browse at their make-up section and found this mascara. Obviously, I didn't expect much from it, but it's a really lovely mascara. I like it a lot. I picked this up for £1.

MUA Eyebrow Pencil in 'Brown'.
I've been wanting an eyebrow pencil for a while now, so I decided on Saturday to finally take the plunge and buy one. As you know MUA are quite cheap with their products, but are quite good in quality, so I went straight for one from them. I've used this pencil a few times now and really like it. I also love that it's got a brush on the end, saves me rummaging around for mine! I got this for £1 from Superdrug.

Boot's Traditional Skin Care Glycerin & Rosewater.
I bought this after reading several reviews where people just praised it like crazy. I've used it about four times now and I really like it, it both moisturises and tones, so a bonus. I'll do a full review at one point on here, so keep a look out for it if you're interested. I picked this up for around £2.50 at Boots.

Natural Collection's Pressed Power in Neutral.
This is just a repurchase item. I've used this powder for about a year now and I love it. It's not as long lasting as others, but it's nice on my skin and doesn't dry it out. It gets rid of my oily t-zone, which is all I ask for really. Both this and the nail polish below were a part of the 3 for £5 deal at Boots.

Natural Collection's Nail Polish in 'Cosmic Crush'.
I picked this up purely because we needed a third item to make up the 3 for £5 deal. I'm actually wearing it now, I'm not sure if I like it or not. In the bottle it's a lovely shimmery purple, but on it's quite a deep plum colour....I might come to love it though, eh?

Have you picked up anything new lately?
Laura x

4 comments:

  1. great haul, baby wipes are a must for those lazy nights

    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, they are. I can't be bothered most nights, so these come in handy :) x

      Delete
  2. I've never been to Pontefract! :P I bet you can't wait until Trinity Leeds opens, that will be a proper day out :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not missing much! Well Trinity Walk, Wakefield's been open for a while now and it's boring as hell. They built it in the middle of the city centre where all the shops inside Trinity Walk are on the high street, anyway. So...waste of money to be honest :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x