Friday, January 11, 2013

Virtual Hairstyling.

Hello lovelies!
My hair has always annoyed me. It used to be quite thick and really strong, but now it's thin and flat as hell. Even if I put in volumising products they just wear off after about an hour, so I don't really bother much anymore. I have to dye my hair every couple months or so because my natural hair colour has gone kinda grey due to PCOS, so I dye it a lot darker so that it looks thicker and fuller! I always think about going lighter, (my mum's blonde) but i'm too scared of killing off my hair, so I stick to deep reds and browns. I also wonder what I'd look like with bangs since I haven't had them since I was seven, but again, I don't want to risk a dodgy hair cut.

Anyhoo, the point of this post is: I found a website where I could change my hairstyle/colour without having to really doing anything or touch my hair, yay! This might not interest some of you, but it was amusing to me, so I thought i'd share it. The website is called 'Hollywood Hair Virtual Makeover' and it gives you two hundred different celebrity hairstyles to try out, I went through them all but these are the ones I liked most: 


I look awful in this picture (but's the only one of me facing forward), but I quite like these hairstyles. Which one do you like best? If you do this on yourself and post, let me know, I'd love to see what you guys would look like with a virtual hair makeover :)
Laura xoxo
Twitter: @timess_infinity
Instagram: @laura210993

6 comments:

  1. ohhh you look so nice with oliva wildes hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you as alexa chung and julia roberts! You really suit dark hair and you have such gorgeous bone structure! Cute idea :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!
      I like me better with dark hair too :)
      And thanks for that compliment, i've never been told I have good bone structure before :) x

      Delete
  3. I love you as Alexa Chung too! But I also love the Olivia Wilde one! Your blog is amazing too, really inspired me to jazz mine up a little! Thanks :)

    Chloe @ hellomyturtledoves.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! It's lovely getting comments like this, I really appreciate it <3

      Laura x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...