Sunday, January 06, 2013

Very Berry Clothes.

Hello lovelies!
Lately I have become quite obsessed with buying clothes of a certain colour. I don't know what the correct term is to describe the colour, so I just go with 'berry'. It reminds me of a berry, so berry it is. I love this colour because it's so warm and lovely. It also seems to go with almost everything, which is a good thing when you're a girl who switches from jeans to trousers to leggings a lot. Anyway, I thought I would do a post and show off some recent things that I picked up in the sales, so without further ado....
I got this lovely blazer from Primark in their recent 'sale'. Even though it's a size eighteen, it fits me perfectly! It cost me all of £7, which is a bargain considering the price of a blazer these days. 
And I got these gorgeous tops from New Look during their sale. (I guess, this could've just been a sale haul). The top on the left cost me £6 and the one on the right was £3. 
I've said it before and I'll say it again; I absolutely adore New Look's Inspire Collection!

I also got a 'berry' coloured hoodie from New Look for Christmas, currently wearing it and it's so cosy :)
And this is me, wearing the above blazer. It's not a good picture, I was in a rush to get out the door as we were going out for my mum's 50th birthday dinner. But as you can see, the blazer is -my favourite word- lovely!
Laura xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love your blazer! Burgundy, wine, plum, berry; such similar shades and I love them all. The blazer looks lovely. :)
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't actually own any clothes in these colours (I'm boring when it comes to fashion haha) but these look lovely!

    bella-vita-xo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this is a first for me too! I usually stick to blacks and greys :)

      Laura x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x