Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award.

I'm a super excited that the lovely Mia @ Mia Alice In Wonderland nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It's such a compliment when a fellow blogger nominates me for an award, it makes the effort that I put in feel like it's actually appreciated. So thank you, Mia! x

The rules for this award are as follows; 
- Thank the blogger who awarded you.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers.
- Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been awarded.
- Add the Versatile Blogger badge to your blog.

Here are seven random facts about me;
1 - Most of my favourite films are films that I watched when I was younger, so when I watch them now and I'm with someone, I feel like they are slighty stupid. But they're still my favourites, no matter what!
2 - I have been to two conventions for the TV show, Supernatural. I have been lucky enough to have met quite a few of the cast members/crew members from the show.
3 - I am currently reading Kathy Reichs' book, 'Spider Bones'.
4 - I cannot stand 'celebrities' who have made their name and money simply because of reality shows/their parents/associates. 
5 - When I was younger I wanted to become a Forensic Anthropologist because I got addicted to the TV show, Bones. I know a lot of people, including my mum, wince at the bodies they find, but I find it interesting and educational. 
6 - If something I like becomes really popular I tend to start hating it. Or if something is popular and I'm a little bit intrigued about it, I'll put off watching/reading/buying it until the craze has passed. Weird, but true.
7 - I hate the way I talk and my accent is just awful. I always wish that I had been brought up somewhere else where 'are you alrate, cock?' isn't an acceptable greeting.


Here are the girlies that I tag;
Soph @ The Pretty Season
Liv @ LiveFlorence
Kelly @ Kelbelle
Hev @ Farewell to the Fairground
Chlose @ A day in my wheels
Dannie @ BeautyInJapan
Jessica @ Copper Garden
Most of these blogs I have just found and fallen in love with!

Laura x

8 comments:

  1. Awww thank you so much!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always tend to put off things until the trend has passed, it's much nicer to not feel like a sheep! :)
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you nominating me! I'll try and get round to doing this x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x