Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tag, you're it!

Hello lovelies! 

Earlier today I got tagged by the lovely Chloe from Hello My Turtle Doves to take part in this question tag. I've said it before I'll say it again, I love these posts! So, thank you Chloe for the tag. Definitely go check out her blog, guys :)


  1. Rules:

  1. Answer the 11 set questions, made by me :D 

  1. Set 11 questions for the 11 people you tag to answer

  1. Mention the blog who tagged you 



Chloe's Questions.

1. What was the best moment of your life so far?
Meeting my boyfriend and falling in love. Like most people I didn't think I'd ever find someone to love me, flaws and all, but I did and I'm bloody lucky to have him.

2. Which do you prefer, books or films? Why?
Oh, this is a hard question. I really love both. I love books because it's nice to get to know the characters a lot more and get really into the story. I also love the feel of a book in my hands, I couldn't betray books by getting a kindle. No way. I love films because they're fun and exciting to watch through and the actors can be really amazing in their roles and make you get lost in the story. There is times when I prefer the books to the screen version though and vice versa, but I really can't choose between them. I love them both.

3. Describe your perfect wardrobe.
I don't know how to answer this because my drawers (I really need a wardrobe) are mainly fill of jeans and long tops to cover my bum. I suppose my dream wardrobe would have dresses that actually look nice on me, skinny jeans that actually fit and tops that don't stick to my lumps and bumps. Simple. Oh, and lots of shoes and bags!

4. Animation or real people?
Unless it's movies like Despicable Me or Monsters Inc, I hate animations. I only watch Family Guy/American Dad because Alex likes them, so for me, it's definitely real people over animation.

5. What's your favourite high street store?
I love the clothes that Primark have, but I can never find anything to actually fit me, which is annoying. I tend to buy most of my clothes from Asda. I know it's not everyone's first choice, but they have lovely clothes and they actually fit me, so yay!

6. Who is your favourite super hero? Why?
I've never really been a super hero person. I've seen the Batman films and Spiderman films, but that's about it. The Avengers was a big deal but it didn't really interest me. If I had to pick it would be either Batman or Spiderman.

7. Which do you prefer, sandwiches or wraps?
Sandwiches. I find wraps fall apart too easy and if they're not held together properly everything just drops out the bottom. So, sandwiches all the way.

8. Describe your perfect world.
No poverty. No racism. No homophobia. No hate. More smiles. More love. More understanding. More happiness.

9. Do you have any pets?
Sadly no. Growing up I had countless goldfish, a rabbit, two budgies and two doggies, but now we have none. My doggy, Cas, died in May and I still go to the door and expect her to be there. It still hurts because we don't even know why she died. She was fine on the Thursday, jumping around and playing like she did, but then Saturday she was weak and couldn't move and died during the night after we'd taken her to the vets. The PDSA didn't even explain what happened or why she passed, so I've got a lot of hate towards them.

10. What are you looking to achieve this year? 
Getting a job is definitely at the top of my list. I can't do with going to the Job Centre all the time and having my financial state in the hands of them. I also want to go abroad this year. I don't really mind where, I know we can't afford to go to New York like i've always wanted, so anywhere would be fine by me.

11. What would your last meal be on Earth should something awful happen?
Ooh, that is a toughy. I really love Goodfellas roast chicken pizzas, they are so yummy. So probably ten of those and a side of chips, chocolates, crisps, cola (not the diet one) and lots of teeth rotting sweets :)

My questions to you:
1. What make-up item is at the top of your 'want' list?
2. Do you like to wear jewellery or does it annoy you?
3. Who is your celebrity hair crush?
4. Courtesy of Alex - how many toes do you have?
5. Have you broke any of your NY resolutions yet?
6. If you were having dinner in a pub, what would you most likely order?
7. Would you describe your bedroom as nice and tidy or a  organised mess?
8. Who is your favourite actress/actor? Why are they your favourites?
9. Is it just me that thinks Malteser should bring out a chocolate bar?
10. Can you cook? If so, what's your speciality?
11. What colour are your finger nails right now?

Ha! I suck at writing questions for people, so I apologise for the rubbishness of them. 
But I hope you enjoyed my answers to the above questions.

I tag anyone who wants to take part :)

P.S. Has it snowed where you are yet? It snowed for a couple of seconds last night and that's it. I don't know where this expected 'blanket' of snow is coming from.

Laura xoxo
Twitter: @timess_infinity
Instagram: @laura210993

2 comments:

  1. oooh isn't despicable me such a fantastic film! I cannot wait until the second one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love it! It was the movie that me and my boyfriend saw on our first date, haha! So, good memories. I cannot wait for the second one, bring on the minions :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x