Thursday, 10 January 2013

Tag, you're it.

Hello lovelies! How are you all? A couple of days ago the lovely Rosie over at Rosie's Closet tagged me to be a part of a 'tag, you're it'. As you know, I love these types of posts, so thank you for tagging me, Rosie :)

unrelated picture is from weheartit :)

The rules are:
Answer the 11 set questions
Set 11 questions for 11 people you tag
Mention the blog who tagged you
 My set questions are:

1. What was the best thing you experienced in 2012?
- I had quite a few actually. Starting New Year's with my boyfriend, meeting stars of a TV show i've always watched, going on holiday with my boyfriend, spending Christmas/New Year's with my boyfriend.

2. What are you most looking forward to in 2013?
- Going on holiday. My mum and dad haven't been on holiday in years, so my mum's planning on setting an holiday up for us. I don't know where we're going and I don't care, I want an holiday :)

3. When and why did you start blogging?
- I started blogging back in August. I started a blog because i'd been following Bubz Beauty on Youtube and I loved her videos and her blog and she inspired me to start my own blog.

4. What couldn't you live without?
- Oxygen, water, food, people I love.

5. Would you rather have good hair or good makeup?
- Well, I end up with just good make-up most of the time. My hair sucks. So, I'll go for the make-up.

6. Are you going on holiday this year? If so where?
- See above. I am (hopefully), but I don't know where to.

7. What did you do this Christmas?
- I opened presents with my family, spent most of the morning face timing with Alex, ate Christmas dinner, spent the rest of the day oggling my presents and then we went to spend the next few hours with Alex and his family.

8. If your house was on fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be?
- Not including people because I'd assume they'd get out themselves....probably my phone.

9. What do you love most about blogging?
- Interacting with people who share the same interests. I never talk to people who live near me, so getting a chance to have a chat about make-up with someone is brill.

10. What do you want more than anything in the world? 
- World peace......no, i'm not Miss Congeniality. Uhm, probably to be happy. Have some cash. Be slimmer.

11. Name ten people you love.
- Alex. Mum. Dad. Jamie. Fran. The cast of Two Guys and a Girl.  That's all I can think of.....

My Questions:

1. What are you hoping will happen in 2013?
2. Would you change anything from 2012?
3. If you went into a shop and could buy one chocolate bar, what would you buy?
4. What was one of your resolutions for this year?
5. What's your ideal Saturday night?
6. What are two of your favourite books?
7. Are you a Winter, Spring, Autumn or Summer person?
8. What is your favourite TV show?
9. Favourite movie?
10. What are your favourite make-up products to use?
11. How long do you take to do your face in the morning?

I tag:
Vicki @ Daily Hoots
Lauren @ Peachy Curves
Sophie @ Punky Pugs 
Char @ Sprinkles
Victoria @ Victoria Jane
And anyone else who would like to answer my rubbishly put together questions :)

Laura x
Twitter: @timess_infinity
Instagram: @laura210993

6 comments:

  1. Definitely agree with your favourite thing about blogging :) other bloggers are the best! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! And I never talk to other people, so it's nice to be able to talk to other people about make-up and not bore my boyfriend ;)

      Laura xoxo
      http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Nice post :) Just put your button on my blog, would be great if you could get mine too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure, i'll pop over for it now :)

      Delete
  3. thank you for doing it! I loved reading your answers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging me! :) x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x