Sunday, 6 January 2013

Resolutions, anyone?

Hello lovelies! Have you all made your New Year's Resolutions yet? (I know i'm behind with posts this week!) Every year I always write down a few things to make as my resolutions and I never stick to them or do them, so this time I am just going to write down things i'd like to do this year and have absolutely no expections as to when I will actually accomplish or do them. This way I might actually do some of them. No expectations = no disappointment. 

#1: SAVE £££.

I have a problem with wasting money. Not in a 'Hi, my name's Laura and I'm an addict' way, but I will go into a shop and see something I want, think to myself 'you don't need it' and yet, I'll still buy it. I like to think I have a handle on my spending limits and I know I can save, so this is something I want to do this year. Just stopping buying things that will get pushed to the back on my drawer and forgotten about will save me £££'s.

#2: GET HEALTHIER.
'My aim in life is never to be skinny'. I've been a big girl all my life and so my goal isn't to completely change who I am, but I know that if I continue the way I am, I will be in danger of developing Diabetes like my Grandad. So, I want to drop down to at least a size sixteen and I will be happy. I don't want to be someone who obsesses over their weight all the time, so a couple of stone off and i'll be happy with my body and my chances of health issues will have decreased by a big margin.

#3: DE-CLUTTER.
(This is an old photo)
As a trait I must have inherited from my Dad's family, I don't like throwing things away, so I save them. This has become something that is starting to annoy me. My bedroom is the smallest in the house, so having so much stuff in it is making the walls sweat and there's mould starting to appear on the ceilings and the walls (gross!), so i'm planning to de-clutter my room ASAP.

#4: STOP WORRYING/STRESSING. 

I'm a worrier. I hate that fact about myself. I over analyse everything. I worry about things that aren't even an issue yet, I make little things into big things and this is what I plan to stop this year. I'm not going to let little stupid things ruin my day. I'm just going to plod on and not worry unless it's absolutely necessary.

#5: TRAVEL.
(all pictures from 'weheartit' unless stated otherwise)
The only thing stopping me from travelling is money, so if my 'resolution' to save works out then hopefully I will have some money saved up to go places this time next year. I've always wanted to travel, so I hope that I'll be able to do it one day.

And that's that. I don't want to make silly little ones because they're not something i'll remember to do, I know these five will stay in my mind and be there to stick to....maybe.

Laura xoxo
Twitter: @timess_infinity
Instagram: @laura210993

2 comments:

  1. I need that money jar omg its so cute, but saving up little bits is a great idea ive been doing it for years:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that jar, too :)
      My mum always says an odd 50p can mount up to a lot at the end of the year x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x