Tuesday, January 08, 2013

New Make-Up Brushes.

Hello lovelies!
If you had look at my 'What I Got For Christmas' posts, you will have seen that I got some new make-up brushes for Christmas. I haven't heard of these brushes before and I'm not sure where to get them from (I don't want to ask because it might seem rude), but the bristles are so nice and soft! I tried the 'big' brush out earlier to apply my foundation (am I wrong or is it a blusher blush?) and it felt super soft against my skin and it applied my foundation really well without any streaks. Unlike other brushes i've tried, this one didn't shed any bristles either and didn't clump up after i'd finished, yay.
 The set includes a 'big' brush -that i'm going to use as a foundation brush- and three smaller brushes which I assume are for concealer and eye shadow. (I'm a total noob to brushes!)
First time trying these out and I love them! If you have any idea where they are from let me know, I'd love to pick up some more brushes from this brand :)
Laura xoxo
Twitter: @timess_infinity
Instagram: @laura210993

2 comments:

  1. hello :) i tagged you in a 'tag you're it' post on my blog, i hope you can do it!
    http://rosiesclosetx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/tag-youre-it.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll pop over and check it out :)
      Laura xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x