Thursday, 3 January 2013

Instagram #3?

Hello lovelies! I'm back and ready to blog....a little bit anyway. I have taken (rather rubbish) pictures of my Christmas presents and plan to do an actual post on Saturday when I have some spare time, so once again I say: stay tuned for that. This post is just a filler post to keep my blog a rollin'! It's annoying how hard it is getting back into blogging after a week off, I am trying to, so bear with me, pleeease :)
- x - x - x - x - x - x - x -
For my l'ickle filler post I have some new pictures. They won't be so new if you follow me on Instagram (@laura210993) though, but here they are. I took them over Christmas and New Year, so enjoy :)
These are just a random muddle of pictures ft. 'Boofle' my new bear from Alex, Alex, crappy weather, myself, presents from Germany, my new Me to You slippers and my new pretty watch.

Laura xoxo
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/timess_infinity
Instagram: @laura210993

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know. It's gorgeous, definitely a watch that'll get used :)

      Delete
  2. HOW CUTE ARE THOSE SLIPPERS! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I know! I love them, i've almost already worn them out! I tend to walk on one side and the slippers gone all wonky, so i'll have to pop them into the washer before I can wear them again :(

      Delete
  3. ooh your watch is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! It really is, my mum has good taste :) x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x