Wednesday, January 23, 2013

REVIEW | HAIR | Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo/Conditioner

Hello lovelies!
Today's post is about a shampoo/conditioner that I recently purchased and have fallen in love with! It is by Herbal Essences' and it is their 'Hello Hydration' set. I bought these whilst they were on sale at Asda before Christmas and I was drawn towards the Hello Hydration set because I have a very dry scalp and these say that they add a lot of moisture to your scalp and hair, so I thought we'd be a good match.
The first thing I want to mention about this shampoo is the smell. The shampoo has Hawaiian Coconut and Orchid Extracts which make the pair smell absolutely gorgeous! I love anything that smells like coconut, so these are just a delight to my senses. (That sounds extremely posh for me!) Not only does the set smell gorgeous it does a great job on my hair, which of course is the reason to buy the shampoo/conditioner. I've used this set for the past two months and it has allowed me to step away from my TGel Shampoo because it has really improved the condition of my scalp.
The shampoo has botanical silk extract in it, which leaves the hair feeling clean and looking shiny. The conditioner is serum infused which helps to lock moisture into your hair leaving it feeling super soft and hydrated.

I can honestly say these really do what it says on the bottles, it's an amazing set, it smells gorgeous and makes my hair feel lovely, I really can't ask for much else. If you don't need the hydration like I do, Herbal Essences have a lot of different shampoos to suit everyone, so definitely check them out if this one doesn't appeal to you.

Another thing I love about this set is the colour of the shampoo/conditioner:
It's blue! My favourite colour :)

Have you tried this brand? If so, which set is your favourite?
Laura x

6 comments:

  1. I haven't used Herbal Essences for years but I loved the one I had,. it was a pink bottle and was possibly rose-based? I'll have to give them another go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd point you towards the aisle myself if I could ;)
      It's a lovely brand! x

      Delete
  2. I've used these before, both the shampoo, conditioner and the hydration mask! I have a really dry scalp too so I know how much of a pain it is x____x (especially when you're a brunette because flakes in dark hair as so noticeable!) I used to alternate between using the conditioner and hydration mask but the mask is so good for your hair. My hair looked so much more visibly healthier and shinier after using it and my scalp was so much more hydrated and I didn't have problems with it like I used to before. I agree about the smell too, absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried out the mask yet, i'm still using up a previous one I bought, but i'll definitely check it out!
      Totally agree, this shampoo/conditioner worked miracles on my dry scalp and it's way cheaper than a small bottle of TGel :) x

      Delete
  3. I love this shampoo! It really does moisturize and is probably one the best smelling shampoos EVER! Great Review!

    Check out my blog!

    SimplySkinDeepBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...