Friday, 18 January 2013

REVIEW | HAIR | Argan Oil Hair Treatment.

Hello lovelies!
Do you remember a while back I posted that I was looking for a new hair oil? I'd used up my beloved Maghrabian Oil  sample that i'd received in September's Glossybox and was looking for an alternative that wasn't as expensive. Well...a few months ago whilst I was doing my usual rounds and examining the shelves of Home Bargains, I came across this Argan Oil hair treatment. 
This 'Intensive hydrating treatment helps to repair and rejuvenate hair, leaving it looking shiny, smooth & healthy'.
It says that it has been 'specially formulated using oil from the fruit of the Argan Tree', did anyone else not realise Argan Oil was from a tree? It is 'enriched with Vitamin E, a natural anti-oxidant to nourish and rejuvenate dry and damaged hair'. It claims that the 'concentrated formula will help protect the hair whilst adding shine and reducing frizz'.
I love the design of the box, it's so shiny! The bottle comes with an easy pump that allows you to apply as much as you need, which is a brilliant idea because a lot of product gets wasted with me, so this way I can check what i'm using. I usually just give it about 3-4 pumps and just run it through the mid lengths/ends of my hair and blow dry. Using more than that would leave my hair greasy, I would assume. 

Amazingly, this hair oil only cost me £3-£4, so for the price I wasn't expecting much from it. But after doing some research online, I found that this product actually sells for around £6-£10, so I see this as a complete bargain because it is amazing!
As you can see my hair looked shiny and healthy after the first application!

 I was impressed with the Maghrabian Oil, but this oil seems to have worked magic on my hair. Before I used this, my hair wasn't in the best condition (even after using up the Maghrabian Oil) and I had countless split ends that made my hair look frizzy and quite frankly, awful! I've been using this Argan Oil for a few months now and my hair is smooth and the split ends aren't visible any more. It also feels and looks a whole lot healthier! It doesn't make my hair oily/greasy either, which I am quite impressed with. It doesn't really have a scent to it, I mean there's one there, but it's not strong and overpowering. From my experience with hair oils, it's just the typical hair oil smell, which doesn't really effect my opinion on it whatsoever, it's just lovely. I really cannot fault this product.

So, my opinion on this is that it is amazing, it is cheap and it works wonders. If you have a Home Bargains close by and don't want to splash out on an expensive oil, try this out! Like, right now. Go buy some! :)
Laura x

8 comments:

  1. Ooh this sounds really good!
    Might have to keep an eye out in my local home bargains for it :)
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Home Bargains for their stuff. I just wish they did make-up! x

      Delete
  2. I love finding little bargain gems like this :) I'll have to have a rummage in home bargains to see if I can find one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, me too! Can't beat Home Bargains or the B'n'M shop for stuff like this. It's a shame they don't stock much make-up though, I'd be swamped in it, if they did :) x

      Delete
  3. Gotta love Home Bargains ;)
    Your hair look so shiny and healthy :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home Bargains is definitely the place to go for a beauty bargain :) x

      Delete
  4. Great blog! I'm a new follower, and hoping you can follow back.

    Thanks,
    Gina

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argan oil is an excellent product.. For this, we find a very high price in the market. Argan oil health benefits

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x