Friday, 28 December 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

I was nominated today by the lovely Lauren over at Peachy Curves for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you again for nominating me, it's exciting :)

Here are the rules:

There's a few rules to this award, but what are they?
1) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post
2) Post 7 random facts about yourself
3) Nominate up to 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
4) Let the bloggers know they're nominated for the award
5) Be kind - Thank the blogger that nominated you!


Okay, here is my attempt at giving you 7 more interesting facts about myself:

1 - My New Year's Resolution is to start watching what I eat and to cut out fizzy drinks. I'm not going to call it a diet because a week into it I will rebel against the idea of the dreaded 'diet', so I will call it my 'healthy eating lifestyle change'.

2 - Even to this day, I don't understand why kids want dolls or action men. I was always bored with a Barbie Doll, I much preferred to watch a film or sit and draw.

3 - I have a massive collection of perfume. The addiction started about five years ago and has grown and grown ever since. My mum buys me several bottles for my birthday and Christmas, so now I have at least 200 bottles! I know! It's definitely a fudgin' crazy amount of perfume. I'm set up for life though :)

4 - I'll be twenty in nine months and still don't know how to drive. I haven't even done any driving lessons (unless you count when I was little and my dad put me on his lap whilst my mum was in the supermarket and drove around the car park).

5 - I hate when people chew their food loudly. It's one of the most annoying sounds in the world. It's disgusting.

6 - I'm becoming girly. That sounds weird. But I wore a Peter Pan collared dress at Christmas and felt really feminine and lovely. It was a nice feeling. So, I will definitely be wearing dresses a lot more.

7 - I can't wait for the next Percy Jackson movie. I only just got around to watching the first movie (that i've had on dvd for two years!) and love it!


Here's my facts. They're a little boring, but I can't think of anything 'interesting' about me, so these will have to do. I hope you all had a good Christmas and have a safe New Year :)

I nominate:

Anyone who wants has seven interesting facts about themselves ;)

Laura xoxo
Twitter: @timess_infinity
Instagram: @laura210993

4 comments:

  1. 200 bottles?! POST POST POST! I demand photos haha. Also I can't drive either :( I had one lesson and it was terrifying haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know. My mum buys them and then forgets she's bought some beforehand! Safe to say she goes a little mental :)
      I'll attempt to post some pictures ;)

      Laura xoxo

      Delete
  2. The sound of food chewing has got to be one of the worst sounds ever >.< Totally agree with you there! Good luck for your new years resolution, I'm sure you can do it :D

    aglaiabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it is disgusting!
      Thank you, love! Hope you have a good night :)

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x