Monday, December 10, 2012

REVIEW - Salon Chic's So Smooth Shine Serum.

Whilst I was looking in Home Bargains about a month or so ago, I saw a hair serum that caught my attention and I decided to give it a whirl. It isn't a hair oil just to be clear, but it claims to do the same things that hair oils do and for the fraction of their prices. So I picked it up for around £2.


'Salon Chic's So Smooth Shine Serum helps to protect hair from heat damage,  adds shine and smooths out frizziness'
I have spilt ends galore going on in my hair and this little beauty has really helped my hair to look a whole lot better. If I'm honest, I found that this serum did just as good a job as the hair oils I've used did. It made my split ends appear mended and it gave my hair a really nice healthy shine.

The consistency of the serum is thicker than hair oils and is a teensy bit greasy, but that is the only issue that I had with this product. After applying a few pumps to my hand, I gently run it through my ends and then blow dry. I am then left with frizz free and shiny looking hair, what more could you ask for? I am really impressed with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a cheaper alternative to an expensive hair oil. Just don't apply too much of it!

Have you tried this hair serum before? What do you think of it?
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering about this brand for a long time! Have you tried anything else from their range? :) Their packaging reminds me of Lee Stafford, though his hair care is much more expensive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried anything else by them, but i'm interested in trying their morroccan oil :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x