Friday, December 07, 2012

REVIEW - Barbara Daly 'Face Lift' Foundation in Almond.

My Mum was going through her drawers the other day and found this foundation by Barbara Daly. My eyes had flickered over this whilst in Tesco, but didn't really have a look at it as I thought it would be quite expensive. This is actually only £8 currently at Tesco, which is a bargain in my opinion. My Mum, not being much of a make up person, gave me this to try out. 


The foundation itself is a really nice light cream/gel consistency that blends out quite well onto the skin. With this foundation, being the shade 'Almond', I thought that it would be too dark for my skin but when I had blended it out, it looked really nice and gave a lovely glow to my face. It didn't leave tide marks and gave me a nice natural look.

swatch || blended

For once in the past two years, I wasn't actually looking for a new foundation as I'm in love with L'Oreal's True Match right now, but this is a really great foundation and I'm quite glad my Mum had a rummage through her drawers! So, if you haven't tried this brand, I'd definitely recommend you give it a go, it is lovely!

Have you tried Barbara Daly's foundation? What did you think to it?
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've even heard of this brand of make up before! I love the name of your blog by the way! :)

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah, thank you, that's sweert :) I've only ever seen that brand in Tesco, so i'm not sure if it's a popular brand or not.

      Laura x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x