Wednesday, December 05, 2012

REVIEW - Nivea Double Effect Eye MakeUp Remover.

 I've got a nice quick post for you today featuring a little gem that I found whilst perusing the aisles of Asda a few weeks back. The gem in question is Nivea's Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover! (Phew, that's a loooong one!)

(sorry you can't see the different phases)

This was on sale at £1.50 for 125ml, which is really cheap and as it is Nivea, it's also a really good bargain. I decided I needed something especially to remove eye make-up as the corner of my eyes were getting quite dry from rubbing off mascara with a basic cleaning wipe and this is designed specifically for that. The liquid in the bottle comes in two colours, one blue - the 'aqueous phase' and one white - the 'oil phase'. The 'aqueous phase' protects and cares for your eyelashes, while the 'oil phase' effectively removes the makeup.

When I first tried this product, I didn't expect too much, but this is amazing. You just have shake up the bottle (to mesh the liquids together), squeeze a little bit onto a cotton pad and hold it over the eye and 'juzz' it a little bit. No rubbing is needed.


I've never used an eye makeup remover before, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I really love this product and would recommend it to anyone who wears a lot of heavy eye makeup.

Have you tried this product before?
Laura x

4 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of the two phases :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's deffo differently from anything i've seen before when it comes to skin care :) x

      Laura xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wow, that stuff looks like it works really well! I'll have to give it a go :) Great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, it doesn't dry my eyes out either, which is a bonus as most things do :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x