Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tag - Music Q + A.

I don't have a beauty review today, but I wanted my blog to feature different things anyway, so i'm not worried. Today I bring a music survey, you know I love them and I haven't done a music one before, so here you go. Hope you enjoy!




1.Do you have an Ipod, Zune, MP3 etc. if so which one and what kind?
I have an Ipod Nano and an old MP3 player that I sort of gave to Alex.

2. Can you play any instruments?

No. I wish I could play guitar and be cool, but I have small chubby fingers and no way can they reach all of the chords.

3. Do you have an all time favourite CD/Album?

I have a few, they're probably not what you guys like as I have random musical tastes. But here are my favourite albums: 'Stripped' - Christina Aguilera. 'Breakaway' - Kelly Clarkson. 'Daughtry' - Daughtry. 'For Your Entertainment' - Adam Lambert.

4. What's your favourite band/singer?
Probably the ones I just mentioned above. I also like Paramore, The Killers, Adele, The Pretty Reckless, P!nk, The Script, Jason Manns and Taylor Swift.


5. Favourite song(s)?

'Wherever You Will Go' - The Calling. 'Iris' - Goo Goo Dolls. 'Aftermath' - Adam Lambert. 'When I Look at You' - Miley Cyrus.

6. Do you have "a song" with anybody,  a friend, family etc. where it means something to you?

Alex and I love listening to 'The Killers' together and we kinda adopted 'Fast Car' by Tracy Chapman as one of our songs.

7. Have you ever sang/danced/played an instrument for an audience or group?
When I was little I was in the school choir and we sang for the whole school/parents during the Cinderella play.

8. Favourite album cover?
I honestly can't think of one right now.

9. Have you ever written a song?
Ha, I tried. I got into a poetry writing phase when I was 14 and tried my hand at a song, but it was really bad.

10. If you could sing with any artist, who would it be and why?
Saying I could actually sing, I'd probably choose Kelly Clarkson or Adele. Two ladies with incredibly powerful voices <3

Let me know if you do the tag!
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I love the killers! I attempted to play the guitar when I was younger, it didn't go well haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know it sucks. Damn my chubby fingers! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...