Saturday, December 15, 2012

REVIEW - Montagne Jeunesse Argile Anti-Imperfection Blemish Mud Mask.

(TEN DAYS TO CHRISTMAS!) 
Today's post features a Montagne Jeunesse Blemish Mud face pack. This one is the Argile Anti-Imperfection mud mask with soothing Aloe Vera, Willow, Evening Primrose, Mediterranean Clay, Rosemary and Witch Hazel. This mask claims to brighten up your skin and fight against ugly blemishes. The the ingredients in this mud pack are all natural remedies for blemish fighting and will help to give you a clearer complexion.
The texture of this product is quite thick, which you would expect as it is a clay/mud mask, but it smoothed on quite easy. I didn't really like the smell though, to me it smelt like the bathroom on a morning when my dad's put bleach down the toilet! It is very strong, some people might like it, but for me it was a bit overpowering.

Anyway, back to the point, I applied this onto a clean face and left it for 10-15 minutes, it dried really fast, but I left it an extra minute or so for it to work in a bit more. I then splashed my face with warm water, made sure all the product was off and then patted it dry with a towel. 

My face felt quite tight afterwards, but it was really smooth and felt squeaky clean. Although the smell didn't appeal to me, I liked the product itself and it worked well on my skin. I didn't notice much different in blemishes because I had none at the time, I am planning to pick up another pack tomorrow because I have pimples galore at the minute, so we'll see if it works it magic then :) These are available for under £1 at Home Bargains.

Have you used this brand before? 
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I have tried a few of these masks, and while I generally prefer other masks, they are great to bring when you are travelling!

    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer Superdrug's home brand to these actually, but I agree they're nice enough to try once in a while.

      Laura xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...