Monday, 3 December 2012

Monday Manicure.

Hello lovelies!
It's Monday, a drag I know. Is everyone watching The Royal Variety Performance tonight? I know I will be watching along with my boy and a cheeky McDonalds :)

I haven't done a nail post for a while (probably a few days to a week), so I thought I would show off what my nails look like at present. I actually did my nails on Saturday night whilst watching 'Bandslam' and the polish is still on and in perfect condition three days later, which isn't something that happens often. After seeing Vanessa Hudgens and her love of black nails in Bandslam, I wanted to do my nails in a similar fashion. I, myself, though am not a black nail polish person, I like to have an edgy look but I find black nail polish just makes me look like i'm trying to be a goth. So, to add my own twist, I found my crackle polishes out and came up with the following look instead.
Like I said I wanted to add an edgier look to my nails, so I added black crackle over a grey background. I think it looks quite good and something different than the usual block colour I tend to go for. The polishes that I used to create this look are:
a basic clear top coat, OPI's Nail Lacquer in 'Skull & Glossbones' and Barry M's Black Crackle. 

I'm usually someone who sees expensive nail polish as a waste of money, but the Barry M and OPI polishes are really great quality and not as much hassle to coat on as some polishes i've used before, so these are the brands I would consider buying in the future.

What do you think? Are you a fan of the crackle effect nail polishes?
Laura xoxo
Follow me on twitter here or here
Follow me on instagram @laura210993

1 comment:

  1. I like it ;). Crakle nail polishes are great.

    Kiss*
    F.B.

    http://the-lifes-symphony.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x