Saturday, December 22, 2012

Liebster Award

Hello lovelies!
The absolutely lovely Lauren over at PeachyCurves nominated me for the Liebster Award, which is the second time I have been nominated for the award! So yay(!) for Pale Girl Reviews!


"The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow."


I'm not the most interesting person in the world. My days usually consist of tv, movies, music and interneting. So, if these 'facts' are boring, I am reaaally sorry!

11 Totally Interesting Facts About Laura

1. I wish I had gone to high school. If I had of realised back then that not going to high school would put an extreme damper on my career options, I would have gone everyday even if I hated every second of it.

2. I have an opinion on everything. 

3. I cannot stand shows like Made in Chelsea or Geordie Shore. All those people are just making themselves out to be complete idiots when some of them are probably smarter than me.

4. I sometimes depress myself by thinking of things I know will never happen. I've dreamt of going to New York all my life and I know for a fact (unless we get a miracle) I will never get to go there.

5. I know what clothes are in style and what is on trend, but I never wear them. For two reason: 1) I don't want to dress like everyone else does and 2) because I would feel stupid in a Peter Pan collared top (even though I adore them!)

6. Hello my name is Laura and I am a hoarder. I seriously keep everything I've ever been given. I still have nursery rhyme books that I got given for my 7th and 8th birthdays!

7. (Following Lauren's previous fact) I have seen every episode of the following show: Friends, Dawson's Creek, Charmed, Angel, Buffy, Bones, Supernatural, The Big Bang Theory, Roswell, Gilmore Girls, Kyle XY, Moonlight, Fawlty Towers and Black Books. That's just the ones I can think of.

8. It takes me ages (2-3 months) to finish reading a book. I tend to just read a chapter a night and whenever I feel bothered to read. Saying that though, I finished Perks of Being a Wallflower in a week, which is a record :)

9. I love the 30's/40's. I love the way people talked back then, I love the music, the clothes, the hair, the natural beauty and of course, the cars.

10. I am absolutely dreading turning twenty. I always worry that i'm not going to do anything with my life. I look at some people and they have kids now and they're younger than me, but they have a life. I'm just sat here all day, being bored and under qualified for any job available.

11. I love my mum, dad and brother, but the rest the family can go f*ck for me. I know you might think it's wrong of me to talk like that, but they are a waste of space. I always tell my parents that my family stops at the front door.

Lauren's Questions: 

1. How old were you when you first wore foundation?
- I believe I was 16. I know that's quite late considering today's youth, but I only started wearing it when I started college two years ago.

2. What is your natural hair colour?
- My natural hair colour is kind of a light brown with tinges of ginger in it! I haven't had my natural hair colour for years, it's disgusting. I just dyed my hair tonight and I'm very happy it's not ginger!

3. What is the most embarrassing moment of your life? (Try and keep it light hearted, I don't want to upset anyone if it's something really awful!)
- Uhm........probably the moment that I fell in front of my brother's entire rugby team. I was only seven at the time, but I was playing in my new coat and I slipped under a railing and got dirt all over me. Not very good when hundreds of people are watching.

4. Just out of interest, which television shows have you seen every episode of?
- Haha, see the above questions :)

5. How far could you get through DJ Casper's Cha-Cha Slide without the song in the background?! Admit it, you danced it back in good ol' 2004.
- Phooo, I probably couldn't do it without the music, with music, every step. But I can't even remember it all, all I can think of right now it: 'CRISS CROSS, NOW EVERYBODY CLAP YOUR HANDS!'. I'd definitely need the song on.

6. If you could only pick one accessory for the rest of your life, what would it be? e.g. scarf/hat/chunky rings.
- Probably, a hat? I always wear hats when i'm having bad hair day, so they would come in handy over any other accessories.

7. How many lipsticks do you own?
- About three. I'm not much of a lipstick person, I just put on lip balm to beat of the Winter weather.

8. Do you have any phobias? / if so, what are they and do you know why you have them?
- Spiders, they are creepy looking things. I saw one of tumblr that had wings! That's even worse, I would sh*t myself if I ever saw a flying spider.

9. What is your dream career?
- In my head, an actor or a singer. I'm no good at either, but I can dream.

10. If you could only shop in one clothing store for the rest of your life, where would it be?
- New Look. Their prices aren't too bad and they stock my size which most other stores don't.

11. If you could only buy from one beauty brand for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- Ooosh, I love L'Oreal products, but I also love Maybelline.....I'll go with L'Oreal because I love their True Match foundation.

So here are my questions:
1) Without looking them up, can you name all six friends characters, first and last names?
2) Why do you think people wear matching socks? Does it even matter?
3) What's your favourite and least favourite Christmas song?
4) If you had to wear glasses would you wear them or wear contacts?
5) Best Christmas present you ever got?
6) Have you seen Perks of Being a Wallflower yet? (If not, go see it)
7) If you had to remove one cosmetic item from your daily routine, which would you choose to eliminate?
8) If you were to make me a mixtape, what songs would you put on it?
9) If you could be a part of any tv show, which would you choose and why?
10) Recommend a book to me.
11) If we knew each other in 'real life', would we be friends?


I tag:
Laura @ Laura's Haven
Char @ Sprinkles
Natalie @ youralmostalice
Vicki @ victoriajanex
Naomi @ naomijadex5
Vicky @ Daily Hoot

So there you are! Thank you, Lauren, for the nomination!

Laura xoxo
Twitter: @timess_infinity

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me Laura, that's really sweet of you :D
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, hun! I love you blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x