Friday, December 07, 2012

REVIEW - Collection 2000 Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner.

I've mentioned before that I am rubbish at applying eyeliner, especially when it is on the eyelid, I end up with a wonky line that is no where near the lash line and looks terrible! When I was having a chat with my friend, Jenn, she recommended that I try a felt tip liner as it's easier to use and lasts longer. So, I followed her advice and found this one, Collection 2000's Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner, in Boots for £2.99, which I thought was a bargain!


When I got home I immediately had to try it out and was amazed at how easy it was to apply. Of course, I did a terrible job at getting a straight line, but I was impressed by how quickly it dried and how it glided on without naffing up and me having to go over it. It felt really natural when I was using it, as I like to draw and write, so it was just like I was using a pen with the exception that the paper was my eyelid. I know it'll take a bit of practice to nail the perfect line, but this is my attempt:

(sorry it's blurred)

So, to conclude, I really like this felt tip liner. It's definitely the best one I've used and I think I'll be keeping this pen in my makeup routine for a long time!

What do you think? Which type of liner do you prefer?
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. This is my go-to eyeliner, its so cheap and works brilliantly!
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does and I agree, so cheap! Something I can always afford to repurchase.
    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x