Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas TAG.


Hello lovelies! Another day, another Christmas tag! Don't get mad at me, I know these can get annoying, but on the upside, you can take it and fill it out too :D

1) Favourite Winter Nail Polish? 
In Winter, I usually just go for sky blues or reds with some sparkle on top. 

2) Favourite Winter lip product?
My lips are terrible in Winter, so I have been using Nivea's Soft Rose Lip Balm. It adds a teeny bit of shimmer and tonnes of moisture to my lips, it's definitely my most used product during these cold Winter months.

3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
My most worn Winter clothing items would be jumpers and hoodies. When I wake up in the morning, it is SO cold in my bedroom that when Alex isn't here, I go to bed in a jumper.

4) Most worn Winter accessory?
Definitely a scarf and gloves. My hands are the part of my body that get extremely cold, they feel like they're going to fall off, so gloves are like a nice warm cuddle for the hands.

5) Favourite winter scent/candle?
I have to admit, I haven't gotten any Christmas candles so far this year. I've been out and about smelling them and wanting to purchase them, but they're all £4+ and I can't afford that for something your going to burn away. I do love any vanilla smelling candles, though.

6) Favourite Winter beverage?
Well, I don't really drink hot drinks that often. I've just been drinking Lucozade and Pepsi, lately. 

7) All time favourite Christmas/Holiday movie?
I love the Tim Allen movie 'Santa Claus', 'Elf' and 'The Holiday'.

8) Favourite Christmas/Holiday song?
All the old cheesy ones, I'm afraid. 'Fairytale of New York', 'Merry Christmas Everyone', 'Merry Christmas Everybody', 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday', 'Last Christmas', 'All I Want For Christmas'....etc.

9) Favourite Holiday food/treat?
Well, Christmas dinner's not really a treat as we tend to have almost the exact meal on Sundays. But I love the little sausages wrapped in bacon and all the chocolate :D

10) What is your favourite Christmas Decoration
 this year?
Uhm....fairy lights are always lovely and make everything look sparkly and magical. I'd definitely say they're my favourite, along with tinsel :)

11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
Well, I got an iPhone a few weeks ago and that's what would have been on the top of the list. So, anything I get at Christmas is just a bonus.

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
The usual. My brother will wake me up at 8 in the morning, i'll slowly unwrap my presents, then i'll sit and marvel at everything, my mum will get up and start making the dinner, then we'll all sit and nibble on chocolate before dinner whilst watching a christmas movie. Then we'll have dinner, have a cheeky drink and then go over to Alex's to spend the night with his family.
Let me know if you guys do this one, love to read your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x