Sunday, December 09, 2012

Outfit Inspiration - Christmas!

It's the Christmas party season right now and I don't know about some of you girls, but I always find it difficult to find a perfect dress that fits me and looks fab. Earlier this year though, I found a new love for New Look. Before this I didn't know New Look did clothes for bigger girls, I just thought it was another store that stocked sizes 6-14, but I had a look on their website and was excited to find that they stocked my size! Since then all my Christmas present clothes from my mum have been bought from there, so i'm looking forward to opening them up in sixteen days!


Anyhoo, this post to point out a few dresses on the New Look site that I adore and would love to find under my Christmas tree this year. But they are also amazing dresses to wear out to Christmas parties, hence this post. These are a few of my favourite dresses, all from New Look's Inspire Collection and all under £50.


I love this dress because of how it is styled. I love the whole wrapped drape as I think that it would help hide my tubby belly and give me a bit more confidence. I don't usually like to show my arms, but I love the one shouldered look, very nice.

All the other dresses I picked are black and not very Christmassy, but I chose this one because I love the lace on the shoulders. Lace seems to have become a big fashion trend a lately and since Primark's lace dresses wouldn't fit one of my legs, this one is perfect.

This is the type of dress you could wear anywhere, it's slightly dressy and it's also quite casual. So you could wear it as a day dress with a nice blazer, so it's not tucked away after a party. I think this is really pretty and definitely something that you could dress up or down.

This one has a bit more sparkle to it and would look gorgeous for a Christmas party. I love the dipped hem as I'm a person who likes to cover up my bum and wear longer tops, so this would be perfect for anyone who has the same issue. It's simple yet elegant and very much a dress I wouldn't mind being seen in.

So, what do you think to these picks? 
Laura x

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the red one ! :)
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's so bright and christmassy!
      Laura xoxo

      Delete
  2. Dress number 4 is stunning!
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I love it so much, wish I could afford it right now :)
      Laura xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...