Tuesday, November 06, 2012

BLOG AWARD | Versatile Blogger/Liebster Award.

Today I was amazed to read that the lovely Rosie from Rosie's Closet had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger/Liebster Award! This is awesome, i'm really excited about this, to be honest :) So thank you so much Rosie, go check out her blog!


Here are the rules:
The Liebster Award
The Rules:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves
- Answer the questions the nominator made for you and also create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate
- Choose 11 people and link them to your post
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs! - Easy - enjoy!

Versatile Blogger Award
The rules:
- If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with a link to their blog.
- Finally, tell  7 things about yourself.

11 Things about myself:
1 - I've been in a relationship for two years with my best friend, it's my first ever relationship and I'm really proud that I can call him mine.
2 - I feel awkward when i'm around new people or people my age/younger than me, I always feel like they're judging me.
3 - I tend to develop slight obsessions with TV shows.
4 - I also tend to collect books. I have a shelf full and i've probably only read four of them.
5 - I'm worried about how my future will turn out due to finance issues.
6 - I want to learn how to do everything and anything like fix a plug, mend a car, horticulture, etc.
7 - I really miss my dogs. We had two German Shepherd's, a boy and a girl, we lost Max five years ago and Cassie six months ago (can't believe it's been that long). I feel like I'd be betraying them if we got another dog, though.
8 - I have tomato ketchup with almost every meal. 
9 - I have big dreams which I know, without a miracle, will never come true.
10 - My bedroom is overrun by dvds, cds and books. My Mum has likened me to a hoarder. 
11 - I love going to events, like seeing a comedian, going to conventions, going to concerts, or in my case, seeing the WWE live.


11 Questions: 
1 - What is your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging is that it's more of a hobby than anything and I get to interact and chat to people about the same things. It's like being with friends, really.

2 - Favourite makeup product?
I love foundation. Foundation covers up my imperfections and makes me feel more confident. All other make up is just a bonus.

3 - High street or designer?
High street. Designer is a waste of money in my eyes. Clothes can still rip and make-up still gets wiped off, if you can afford it then sure, but if like me you're limited when it comes to money then designer is just a waste of money.

4 - If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be?
That's hard. Uhm...Emma Stone, Emma Watson, Rachel McAdams or Michelle Williams. All these ladies are gorgeous!

5 - What is your first thought when you wake up in the morning?
'Oh jeez, what time is it?' I hate sleeping past twelve, I know some people have work way before that time, but I have nothing going on in my life, so I have no reason to wake up early. But I really hate getting up late, it's a waste of the day to me.

6 - Mascara or eye liner?
Mascara. My eyelash roots are ginger, so the black mascara covers that up for me. Although eye-liner is one of my favourites too.

7 - Sum up your style in five words.
Limited. Casual. Practical. Random. Jeans. 

8 - What are your pet peeves?
Primark. I know, I know, i've complained about it before. But when/if they discover that a size 20 lady isn't in actual fact a size 16, then I might change my mind about the store.

9 - Do you have any fears?
Yes. Losing my Mum & Dad & Alex. That is my main fear. I also fear heights and creepy crawlies *shudders*

10 - Where in the world would you most like to travel?
New York City. London to the Harry Potter WB Studio Tour. Canada.

11 - If you could speak any language fluently, which one would you choose?
Probably Spanish or German or French.


My Questions:
1 - What store is your favourite to shop in?
2 - If you could only choose one style of shoe to wear in your life, which would it be? Heels, flats, sandals, flip flops or slippers?
3 - What is your favourite TV show and why?
4 - If you had to throw away one item of make-up, which would it be?
5 - Do you like cheese? (Extra 'point' if you get the movie reference)
6 - Did you choose the way that your bedroom was decorated?
7 - Which brand of make-up is your favourite?
8 - Do you own any high end make-up or skin care products?
9 - What do you think is essential when having a beauty blog?
10 - What was your first concert?
11 - What is your favourite smell?


The people I tag are:
- Vicky @ Daily Hoots
- Elle @ ellelouise
- Liv @ LivFlorence


I love these four blogs and they deserve more people to follow them :)
Thank you for reading, I look forward to reading your entries!
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x