Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Updated Skin Care Regime.

Hello lovelies!
Today I thought I would do a post about my skin care regime. I know i've posted a few of these before, but I always tend to mix it up a little bit, so I thought i'd update you guys on it. Not that you care, but these products are working wonders for my skin and I just thought i'd share.
All of these products are from the drugstore or a supermarket, so you won't have to worry about buying from online retailers or spending too many pennies when you come to see my skin care routine. 
To wash off my daily make-up and get my skin all nice and cleaned up, I use Garnier's Pure Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash. I've been using this now for about a month or so and it has made my pores almost invisible. Before they were really noticeable and clogged up, but with this wash it definitely does what it says on the tube. It's also helped get rid of my blemishes when they are only just starting. So, in my opinion, it's a wonderful face wash and I enjoy using it as it also smells really lovely.

Once or twice a week, I use St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub to give  my skin a really good polish. With Winter digging its claws into my skin, it's getting really dried up and flaky, which definitely isn't attractive. So, this scrub helps to scrub away any dry bits on my face and around my nose, leaving my skin feeling really soft and supple.
Then I sweep T-Zone's Clear Anti-Bacterial Cleanser (from Home Bargains) over my face to remove any make-up that's been left behind after my face has been washed. This also helps to clean out my pores and reduce their size, it also gets rid of shine which is something that my skin needs as it tends to get quite oily, even in Winter.

To remove my eye make-up without having to scrub at it, i've recently bought Nivea's Double Effect Eye Make-up Remover. This works wonders. I just apply a little bit to a cotton pad and place on my eye for a couple of seconds and wipe. The make-up sweeps off really easy and this product doesn't irritate my eyes either. It's formulated also to look after your eyelashes, so that's a bonus. 
To finish off, I blob a bit of Clean & Clear's Advantage Spot Control Moisturiser onto any spots that have popped up or are beginning to pop up and it dries them up and they are gone after a couple of days of applying this cream. It also smells gorgeous, which is always a bonus feature to me.
This came as part of a set, which can be found here.

Lastly, I apply Superdrug's Vitamin E Radiance Eye Cream under and above my eyes. I'm still not loving this as much as i'd have hoped, but it's an okay cream and I might as well use it up since I bought it. It's not as bad as I initially thought, so I might re-purchase it now that i've got used to it and it's starting to grow on me.

Not pictured is something I also use called Betnovate RD Cream, which I got prescribed from the doctors, and this really stops the area around my nose getting super dried up and irritating.

Do you use any of these? What products have you began using for the Winter season?
Laura xoxo
Follow me on twitter here or here
P.S. My blog sale ends tomorrow, have a look for some bargains! Here.

2 comments:

  1. Great regime :)! I currently use practically everything from The Body Shop aloe skin care range. Plus a warming mineral mask once a week. I couldn't recommend the aloe skincare enough. It's saved my life! (well, my skin's life anyway)
    Found you because you won the Punky Pugs giveaway, congratulations! Looking forward to your posts about it. New follower here :)

    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really go into the Body Care shop, whenever I do, I usually just have a smell at their body mists and leave! It's bad, but they smell lovely :)

      Thanks! I hardly win anything, so this has perked me up a lot!
      Thanks for dropping by, I'll go have a nosey at your blog now :)

      Laura xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...