Friday, November 23, 2012

TAG: This or that?


Hello lovelies! I just posted, but I found this on Ellie's blog and thought it looked interesing, so you lucky lot have got two posts out of me today!

 image via weheartit.com

MAKEUP
Blush or Bronzer- I'm too pale for bronzer, so I apply a bit of blush for colour.
Lipgloss or Lipstick- I don't really wear either, but when I use anything on my lips, I usually just use lip balms.
Eyeliner or Mascara- I love eyeliner because it makes my eyes pop more. But I love mascara, too.
Foundation or Concealer- I like my concealer for under my eyes, but I need foundation!
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow- Neutral, I'm not a fan of coloured.
Pressed or loose eyeshadows- Pressed is easier to apply, loose powders are too messy.
Brushes or Sponges- I use my fingers. It's cheaper!

NAILS
OPI or China Glaze- I haven't used China Glaze before, so definitely OPI.
Long or Short- Not too short, I need something to scratch with :)
Acrylic or Natural-  Natural, I can't stand fake nails.
Brights or Darks- I love both, depends on my mood.

BODY
Perfume or body spray- I have so much perfume, but I hate using it up because it costs so much. So I only use it on special occasions. I love body sprays because they are so cheap and smell really good!
Lotion or Body Butter- Lotion soaks up quicker.
Body Wash or Soap- Body wash.

FASHION
Jeans or Sweat Pants-  Jeans, all the way. But I've got into wearing leggings in the house.
Long or Short Sleeves- Short for shirts, but I always pop a hoodie over anyway.
Dresses or Skirts- Neither, really.
Stripes or Plain- Plain.
Flip flops or Sandals- Sandals, flip flops are annoying.
Scarves or Hats- Both!
Studs or Dangly Earrings- Studs, I only wear dangly on special occasions.
Necklaces or Bracelets- I like both, but barely wear either.
Heels or Flats- Flats! I can't wear heels at all.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots- I don't wear either.
Jacket or Jumper- Jackets.
Abercombie or Hollister- Never been into either shop.

HAIR
Curly or StraightCurly, gives my hair more bounce.
Bun or Ponytail- I always wear my hair down, but normally just pop it in a bun whenever I can't be bothered with it.
Hair Spray or Gel- Hair spray, gel makes my hair look wet and gross.
Long or Short- Long. I hate short hair, I feel like I can't do anything with it. 
Light or Dark- It's currently bright red by accident, but I like it light brown / chesnutty.
Side Fringe or Full Fringe- Side fringe. I want to try a full fringe, but a bit scared it won't suit me.
Up or Down- Down. I don't like my face, so it hides it for me.

Let me know if you do this one, I'd love to read through your answers :)

Laura xoxo
Follow me on Twitter Here or Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x