Thursday, November 08, 2012

TAG | Confessions of a Beauty Blogger.

How many hours a week do you spend planning/writing/uploading posts?
Not long. I know some people tend to spend hours planning out their posts, but I just decide what I want to write about, upload/edit the photos and get on with it. That's probably why my posts aren't as good as some other blogs, but I just keep it simple and get to the point. I never claimed to be a writer.

Are you a spender or a saver?

That depends on my financial situation. If I know that I'm going to have money the next week then I might spend a little bit of what i've got and put the rest away. If not, I put my money in the bank and leave it until I get some extra money.

When is it easier for you to write your posts?

To be honest, I write whenever I want, whenever I feel like it. 

What makes writing posts comfortable for you?

Knowing that I can write whatever I want and about whatever I want. There's no set time or subject, it's just me writing freely, it's all good.

What's your worst make-up/hair habit?

I always try to stay in a set routine with my skin care and make-up. I don't really go too far when it comes to make-up, I tend to keep to a certain 'look'. I kind of look at that as a bad habit because it's boring....and with my hair, I don't like washing it too much because it gets really dried out, so I tend to leave it three or four days without washing, it's not very hygienic but it's a lot better for my hair.

What's one quote you wish the world would live by?


This was in an episode of Perception recently and I really love the quote. I think the world needs to realise everyone is different, if they did there would be no racism or bullying going on.

How long do you spend getting ready every day?

It depends where I'm going. If I'm just staying in the house all day then I just do my skin care routine, run a comb through my hair, pop on some comfy pants and a top and go downstairs. I don't bother faffing with my make-up if i'm not going out, so I probably only take about five minutes. If I am going out then I probably take an extra ten minutes to do my face.

What's your favourite post on your blog?

I don't really have one. I like all of my posts, some probably more than others, but I don't have a specific fave.

Who is a beauty blogger that you think deserves more subscribers than they have?

All of the girls I follow, they have really amazing blogs and they should be noticed. They put a lot of hard work into their blogs and don't get the recognition they deserve.

What's one thing you're looking forward to in the coming year?

Since 2007 my Mum and I have gone to WWE shows when they've toured the UK, but we haven't done that since last year. My Mum and I also, for the past two years, have saved up like crazy and gone to Birmingham for the weekend to a Supernatural convention. But money and some other issues have stopped us from booking to go again next May, so I currently have naff all planned for 2013, which I am unbelievably sad about...

What's been your favourite blogging moment?

Probably when I got my first few followers. I didn't think i'd gain any followers since my blog isn't as god as the ones i'm a fan of, but that really made me smile. I still only have 20 *hi guys!* but I love gaining new followers.

How long does it take you to prep for a post?

About five-ten minutes. Depends on how my creativity is flowing for when Photoshop is open.

Are you wearing jeans/skirt right now or are you wearing pyjama bottoms?

I'm wearing some grey leopard type print leggings from Asda. I'll call them pyjama pants as I'm definitely not going to wear them outdoors!

What are you most proud of in your life?

Going back to college. I was home schooled from the age of eleven and then at sixteen I got up the courage to go to college. I thought since there were going to be new people and new opportunities, I'd give it a go and I'm really glad I did otherwise I wouldn't have found my best friend/boyfriend <3

Hope you like this tag, sorry if my answers are a tad boring, but let me know if you decide to do the tag, i'd love to read your answers :)

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...