Saturday, November 24, 2012

TAG: Christmas.


Hello lovelies, having a good weekend? I have been scanning through new posts and came across this Christmas tag and since I am a big lover of all things festive, I thought i'd give it a go :)

via tumblr

#1-What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Well besides the presents of course, I love the atmosphere of the day. Having the whole family under one roof doesn't happen very often as my brother lives in Huddersfield, so it's really nice to have him home and spend Christmas day with him and my parents. 

#2-What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?
I don't have a specific Christmas look, during Christmas Day when I'm just in the house ripping open presents and pigging out, I don't bother wearing any make-up. If we go out that night, I might add a bit of sparkle for the festivities :)

#3-Real tree or fake tree?
Fake trees. My cousin had a real tree and the needles from the tree went everywhere, so I don't like them.

#4-Giving presents or receiving presents?
Both! I love to see what my family have bought me and I love them to see what i've bought them, I always get anxious though because I think I haven't bought enough or the presents aren't good enough....waaah.

#5-Do you open your Christmas presents morning or evening?
In the morning. I have no choice. My brother, who is 25 years old, wakes me up at 7am to go downstairs with him and open out presents. By the time I drag myself out of bed, he's finished opening his, so i'm sat there like an arse with everyone watching me...definitely will have to get up earlier this year!

#6-Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I like to think of myself as a creative person, but I couldn't make a Christmas card to save my life. I've never received a hand made card either :(

#7-What is your favourite Christmas film?
Ooooh, I love Elf, Santa Clause and The Holiday.

#8-What is your favourite Christmas food?
To me, Christmas dinner isn't any different than a traditional Sunday dinner, but it's always nice when the sausages wrapped in bacon come out and then everyone pigs out on their tin of choccies!

What is your favourite thing about Christmas? 


2 comments:

  1. Me and my brother are the same and we are like 20 and 19! Haha, but we also have a younger brother and sister too so the excitement is still there for them lol.

    I love sausages wrapped in bacon, yummm! Thing is, Christmas is the only time people seem to buy them :(

    Great festive post :)

    Laura x
    www.laurasallmadeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I think if my brother didn't wake me up, I wouldn't get up until dinner time :)

      Laura xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...