Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Sammydress.

Hello lovelies!
Some of you might remember a few months back I mentioned that I had put in an order on a website called Sammydress. I was a but dubious to order anything from the site as a lot of people say that Sammydress is a scam website and people don't get their orders or that they do get their orders but the items are nothing like what they ordered. But I decided to risk it and I put in a small order with them. For £5 I got three things, which is not bad at all.

The site has loads of cute things on it and I had to hold back on not ordering a lot more. But after scanning the site, I finally decided on a Betty Boop watch for my Mum and a key bottle opener for Alex. I also chose some cute little earrings for myself. I hid the two presents before Mum or Alex could see them, so no time for photos, but here are the earrings that I ordered.


There are so cute and really well detailed, I love them. They are such good quality and they cost me all of £1.50. The Betty Boop watch cost £2.60 and the key bottle opened was 31p. So, I think I got a really good bargain!

The only problem that I had with the website was the time it took for the order to get to me. I put in the order on the 10th of September and got it today, so it's took ten weeks to get here. I'm not going to complain as it did come from China and there was the disaster in New York which might have delayed it, but if you do decide to order from them, make sure you're not planning on having it on a certain date.

So all in all, I'm really happy with the items I bought and I might use the website in the future :)

What do you think? Have you ordered from Sammydress before?

Laura xoxo
Follow me on twitter HERE or HERE

2 comments:

  1. Those earrings are lovely! Such a bargain too :)
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are lovely. I was shocked they turned up, but i'm happy they did and they were so worth the £1.50!

      Laura xoxo

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x