Sunday, November 18, 2012

Purchases! Purchases!

Hello lovelies! How are you lovely lot doing? Have you had a good weekend?
I've been on a spending ban this weekend after finding out about financial issues within the household, so I though if I hold off on buying myself stuff then I can finish up Christmas shopping and then put some money in a card for my Mum at Christmas. It won't be a lot since my JSA has been stopped, but i'm hoping it'll help a little. In other news, one of the reasons behind the financial issues is the fact that my parents bought me and iPhone 4. In all my life, I wouldn't have thought i'd ever get an iPhone, spending £300+ on a phone is ridiculous to me, so the fact that they've gone and done that has blown my mind and made me feel extremely guilty...So I really need to save up my money to help them out at Christmas.

Anyhoo, this 'little' post is just to show off some of the things that I have bought recently that I still haven't posted about (yet), so I hope you don't find this too boring.
These leopard-y print leggings were from Asda for about £8, they are so comfortable. I'm usually not a fan of leggings being a girl on the chunky leg side, but these are lovely and distract from the size of my legs with the pattern, so yay for these leggings!
A lovely boring one for you, the Colgate Max White One toothpaste. I got a little sample through the post and loved it, it made my mouth and my teeth feel clean and fresh, it's a really lovely feeling first thing in the morning. I've been using this twice a day for about three weeks and I can see a slight difference in the shade of my teeth, which isn't bad since other toothpastes i've used haven't given these results, so again yay!
These are lovely smelling bath fizzes, I got ten for £2. They are quite small which I love since the bigger ones are always wasted with me. I bought them from a lady on a market last weekend and they come in all different fragrances. There's even one that smells like Terry's Chocolate Orange! I'm addicted to these things, not just for the bath but just having them in my room makes it smell gorgeous!
Finally, I got this bracelet from the same market. They were £2 each or three for £5, so two are going for Christmas presents and I decided to keep this one for myself. I love the whole skull design on anything, so this was definitely my cup of tea!

What have you bought lately?

2 comments:

  1. I think I might just have to try out the colgate max white, I have been looking for something to make my teeth a bit whiter!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      It says on the back to use three times a day, but since I use it twice it might not have given so much of a lighten to them. But it is really good and refreshing :)

      Laura xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...