Friday, November 30, 2012

Movies You Should See.

I decided to do a movie post today because my beauty products are getting low and I can't afford to go and splurge out on new products at the minute, so this is just something different for now featuring movies instead of beauty products!

The movies I chose to post about both happen to star Zac Efron. I know a lot of people aren't fans because of his past *High School Musical* but he's really grown as an actor in my eyes and his movies are really good, so here's a few you should see.


Short summary: Charlie St Cloud is about Charlie (obviously) who after a tragic accident has to choose between a new love and a promise he kept to his little brother.

I didn't want to give too much away as it will ruin the movie, but I will tell you now, if you don't cry there's something wrong with you. Yep, it's a weepy one. This movie saw Zac all grown up and made me see him for more than Troy Bolton. In HSM I couldn't take him seriously, but this movie cemented his talent for me.  I'd even go as far as to say that this is one of my favourite movies.


Short summary: After serving three tours in Iraq, Logan (Zac) travels home to Louisiana to find the woman in a picture that he believes was his lucky charm whilst he was out there.

This movie is a typical Nicholas Sparks movie. It's got a bit of drama, it's got sadness and it's got love, which I think all Nick Sparks book have. I wasn't expecting too much from this movie, but I really liked it. Zac is definitely all grown up in this one and once again shows of the talent that he has. His co-star Taylor is also a really talented actress, I hadn't heard of her before this, but she played the role amazingly. (Update, she now plays Piper in OITNB).

Both of these movies are worth a watch, if you're like me and have seen almost all the romantic weepy movies ever made, these are both for you! You should also check out: 17 Again :)
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these movies, there brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Think I need to re-watch them :)

      Laura xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x