Thursday, November 15, 2012

MOVIES | What I Want To See.

If you don't know already, I am a HUGE movie buff. I enjoy laughing along to a good comedy, I enjoy crying like a baby to a romance and I love getting the heart flutters from thrillers. There's so many good movies out right now! This is a list of the few that I'm looking forward to watching soon.

#1: Perks of Being a Wallflower.
I have been wanting to see this film since I heard that Emma Watson had been cast in it. I absolutely love her in the Harry Potter films and she seems like a really lovely person and she's beautiful to top it off. Also, Ezra and Logan are a set of cuties! When I saw that it was going to be released I got Alex (my boyfriend) to buy me the book so that I could read it before the movie came out. I read it within 3-4 days, which is really good for me since I usually take ages to finish up a book, so I was really proud to have read it before the movie came out. But saying that, I still haven't been to see it. I'm pretty sure it's not in the cinema here any more, so I'll have to wait for the dvd *sad face*.

#2: Breaking Dawn Part 2.
I'll admit, I'm not the biggest Twilight fan in the world. I did read all of the books when they were popular and I'll be honest, I enjoyed them. They're not THE best books ever written, but they were nice enough to read. So, when I was 15 I went to the cinema and saw the first movie, which wasn't completely terrible and from then I've just watched them as they came out. I want to see this one just to round off the series and complete it.

#3: The Host.
This is another Stephenie Meyer 'based on a book by' film. I read The Host when it came out and absolutely loved it. It's way better than Twilight in my opinion, the story is a lot better and the characters are a lot more interesting. When I saw that they were making a film I was super excited to see who they cast as the main leads and I haven't really been disappointed apart from the casting of Melanie....not too sure the girl from 'The Lovely Bones' is the best pick, but we'll see. Jake Abel was in a couple of episodes of Supernatural, so he's another reason that I want to see this movie. In cinemas March 2013.

Have you guys seen/want to see these movies?
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Perks of Being a Wallflower is AMAZING! I loved it loads, just read the book too and that's great! Twilight is cheesy but I enjoyed it - there's a massive twist that's different from the book which you'll be shocked at! I'd definitely recommend you watch them :)

    I like the girl from the Lovely Bones but haven't read the book so don't know how well she'll fit with the character! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone says that Perks is brill, just can't find anyone to go with me :(

      Yep, I agree. Twilight is very cheesy but I gotta finish watching them, I've heard what happens at the end, which disappointed me a little...I don't know, i'll have to watch it to see.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...