Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's Bath Time!

Hello lovelies!
I didn't post a Weekend Wishlist this past weekend, basically because i'm going to try and stay away from temptation. I explained in a previous post that my household are having financial issues at present, which always seems to happen when Christmas is heading our way and it's poop. My Jobseeker's Allowance also got stopped this week because I wasn't well enough to go to a work programme appointment, so that has added to the problem and made the problems worse, grr!

Anyway, I don't want to babble on about my problems too much and bore you!
This post isn't anything exciting really, but I recently changed up my 'bathing' products (that sounds a lot posher than I intended) and thought it'd be something different to post about instead of nail polish or make-up. So, I hope you don't mind :)


Pantene Pro V Full & Thick Strengthening Treatment:
I bought this from Poundland a couple of months ago and have been using it twice a week since then (see recent review here). It claims to make hair feel stronger and look healthier, which it actually does do. I have loads of split ends (it's bad I know!) and this conditioner makes them less noticeable, so this is definitely a staple in my hair care routine!

Lynx Attract for Her Body Wash:
I got this in a giftset for my birthday back in September and I've only just started using it. My Mum said she bought me the set because she knew I liked the smell of the deodorant, which I do, but i've found that the body wash smells a lot stronger and much more masculine then the spray does. So, I'm not sure whether this will be a re-purchase or not. 
It might grow on me....hopefully.

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Shampoo/Conditioner:
I got this when Asda had them on sale for £1 each and like I said, i've got awful split ends, I thought this would be ideal for my hair as it claims to protect your hair from split ends and breakage and it is a really nice set. I didn't like it at first because it seemed to make my hair really dry but with a good conditioner on top, it's made my hair really silky and manageable. It also smells of Raspberry, which is gorgeous!

Finally on the end is a mini bath bomb.
I recently wrote about this on a purchases post, so feel free to check that out here. These mini bombs cost £2 for 10, they smell gorgeous and they change the waters colour up a little bit. It loses it's smell straight away thought, which sucks. Not much else I can say about a bath bomb really. It's not from Lush, so I don't know where you'd be able to purchase these little things from on your end.

So, that's that. Sorry if you found it boring, I just thought it was something different. I don't think spending pounds upon pounds on bathing products is necessary as it just gets washed down the drain anyway, so as you can see all my products are just from the local drugstore. 
Beauty on a budget, remember?

Do you use any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x