Wednesday, 14 November 2012

PURCHASED | New Makeup Bag.

So, like most of you girlys, I like to keep all my make-up zipped up in one little bag so that it it's all ready for night's when I sleep over at my boyfriend's. The bag that i've been using has a black leather effect to it with silver studs on the front. I got this bag free with an Avril Lavigne perfume last year and I thought that it looked really cool and would come in handy as a cosmetics bag. I've used it for nearly a year now and it's been really good to me and holds all my essentials, but the little studs on the front have started to pop out now and stab the crap out of my hands, so I thought it was time for me to buy a new bag that wasn't so mean to me.
This bag is really lovely, I just wish that it had been made better, as you can see most of the studs have fallen off and the rest are on their last 'legs', so i've just put it away for now with some bits and bobs inside of it. It'd be a shame to throw it away.
I bought my new cosmetic bag from *drumroll*.......Poundworld! Yep, you read correct, I saw this in Poundworld at the weekend and thought that it was super cute and for a pound, I couldn't leave it there! 
The bag itself is quite big and fits all my make-up in there including the MUA eye shadow palette, which as you know, is kind of a biggish palette, so this bag is brilliant for keeping my make-up all together and tidy!

What do you think? Do you like it?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x