Friday, 9 November 2012

RECOMMENDATIONS | Hair Oil.


I've recently discovered a love for hair oils. I didn't think much to them when they first came out as I thought 'wouldn't putting oil into your hair make it look a bit....oily?' But I got a little sample in my first (and last) Glossybox in September and I've been slowly using it up and I absolutely love it! It has made my split ends look a thousand times better and my hair feel silky and smooth, it's like my hair's been to the salon and had a hundred pound treatment done.

So, since my little bottle is running low and I can't afford the price tag that's on this certain brand, what drugstore hair oil would you say is the best?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x