Saturday, 24 November 2012

A Snippet of My Christmas Wishlist.

Hello lovelies!
Usually around the beginning of November my Mum sits me down and makes me write down a list of things that I would like for Christmas. But this year around the beginning of November, my Mum said that she'd finished her Christmas shopping, which surprised me since I haven't written a list this year. My Mum said that she'd been listening to me when we were out in town and noting down things i've pointed out to her, so i'll bw surprised to see what I get since i've forgotten most of the things that I even mentioned! 
So, I thought since I didn't do my Mum a list, I would do a post here featuring a snippet of my Christmas wishlist for you guys, I hope you enjoy!
What's on your Christmas Wishlist?
*I spelt listening wrong, woops!

Laura xoxo
follow me on twitter here or here

4 comments:

  1. What films are those? Feel like I'm missing out on something good! :)

    Offtobuttonmoon88@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! If you mean from the book, they're called Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants :)

      Laura xoxo

      Delete
  2. I've never seen new girl, but everyones hyping about it so I think I should start watching it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good, but we missed a few episode and never went back to it. So i'll be able to catch up at Christmas. You should check it out, it'll give you a giggle :)

      Laura xoxo

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x