Wednesday, October 03, 2012

TAG!

Hello lovelies!
This is another 'about me' post, sorry if you're getting sick of them, I enjoy doing them for the pure fact that they get rid of boredom for a couple of minutes and right now, that's what I need. I'm all alone as Alex has gone home for the night, so this is a way for me to not start making conversations with myself :)

Feel free to skip the post.





                                                           How many times do you wash your face daily?

Twice, just once in the morning and once before bed.



What skin type do you have?
I'd say combination. I get an oily t-zone, but dryness around the nose and cheek too. I am also a little prone to blemishes and spots.



What is your current facial wash?
Garnier Pure, I love it! Definitely cleared out my pores, for sure!



Do you exfoliate?
I used to use Avon's Invigorating Scrub everyday, but I ran out and the most recent catalogue didn't have it in and i'm not willing to pay an extra £4 postage. So, I just bought St Ives Apricot Scrub and i've been using it twice a week.



What brand do you use?
Garnier, T-Zone, Re-Gen, for my face.



What moisturizer do you use?
I use Re-Gen cream, it's really great. I've been meaning to put a review on for it because it's amazing, it's really changed my skin. 



Do you have freckles?
No, I have moles instead.



Do you use eye cream?
I've recently been using the 'Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream' that came in the September Glossybox, but I may stop using it as it seems to be bringing me out in spots around the eyes...



Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I wouldn't say so, I mean I get the occasional spot, but i've never had it really bad.



Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No, but I bought it anyway to try it out and as a back up just in case my skin did happen to get bad.



What foundation do you use?
L'Oreal's True Match Foundation in Rose Ivory.



How about concealer?
Natural Collection's Cover Up Cream in Fair.



Do you know your undertone colour?
No, but i'm guessing it's a cream/yellow.



What do you think of false eyelashes?
I don't really like them. I hate my eyelashes when they have mascara on because they look really long, so false lashes are wasted on me, i'm afraid.



Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, I did. I only just bought a new one about two weeks ago, so i'm good for a while.



What brand of mascara do you use?
Mua.



Sephora or MAC?
Not used either.



Do you have a MAC pro-card?
No.



What make-up tools do you use in make up application?
Just a basic blusher brush, an eyebrow brush? and a basic eyeshadow brush. Nothing fancy here.



Do you use make up base/primer for the eyes?
No, it's too much faffing about for me. I don't need my make-up to stay on for hours anyway.



For the face?
Nope.



What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
I love creams with a darker colour in the crease.



Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil for the bottom, felt tip for the top.



How often do you poke your eyes with a pencil eyeliner?
Not often, it's usually the mascara when I get too close to the mirror, to be honest.



What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Is it wrong I don't know what that is? Good job i'm a beauty blogger! ;)



Do you use mineral make-up?
I've tried it and LOVE the coverage it gives, but it's too pricey for me.



What is your favourite lipstick?
One I recently bought which I can't remember the name of, but it's a pale orange colour and it blends really well with my skin tone.



How about lipgloss?
One called 'Watermelon' from Avon.



What is your favourite blush to use?
Currently, the English Rose one from Mua.



Do you buy your makeup on Ebay?
No, i'm always scared that they'll be knock offs.



Do you like drugstore makeup?
That's all I buy. I don't like wasting money on stuff that's just going to get wiped off at the end of the day.



Do you go to CCO's (cosmetic company outlets)?
No.



Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I'd actually love to do that, but as per usual, you have to hand out money for them and I can't afford it.



Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really, it's mainly just eyeliner that's an arse to get right.



Name a makeup crime that you hate?
People putting the wrong shade of foundation on and ending up two shades darker than they are. Also, foundation on the lips....what?



Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like neutrals, but I sometimes feel a bit jazzy and add some colour.



Which celebrity always has great make up?
Michelle Williams, I love that she keeps it natural and does it so flawlessly.



If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Foundation.



Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Probably, but i'd prefer not to.



Do you think you look good without any make up on?
No.



In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
For the price and quality, i'd say Mua, right now.



What do you think of make up?
I love it. I wouldn't be comfortable out in the world if make-up didn't exist. It gives me the confidence boost I need to get on with day to day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...