Friday, October 26, 2012

PERFUME | What is your favourite perfume?

 I was going through my perfume a few weeks ago and realised that over the six - seven years of me being into perfumes, I have accumulated around fifty bottles! I know that is ridiculous! Most of them are refills of bottles that I didn't quite finish, so I've got about five bottles of Britney Spears 'Curious' that I haven't fully finished off yet and as you know, perfume bottles are too fiddly to even think about trying to empty the contents into one bottle. So the bottles just stayed. 
Anyway, the point of this post was to ask you guys what your favourite perfumes are? I have asked my Mum to stay away from the perfume counter this year, but she said she's got to get me at least one bottle as tradition. I've had my eye on Lady Gaga's since it came out, but i'm not sure.....

So, which perfumes are your favourites?
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I've recently just got the Lady Gaga perfume and my goodness it is amazing. I fully recommend it. Also not as a perfume but a nice 'body spray' you could use instead is Mist You Madly by Soap and Glory which smells divine! Either do me well :)
    Elle - xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep wanting to get some S&G products, but they seem so pricey and i'm living off of Jobseeker's Allowance at the minute, so i'm hoping the Amazon wishlist I did for my Mum did its purpose ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x