Monday, October 01, 2012

Vintage Floral Nails.

Hello!
I am back with a beauty post, I know i've been slacking on the whole 'beauty' aspect of my blog, but I like adding personal bits into it, too. Just let me know if there's anything you'd like to see on Pale Girl Reviews!

So, the post is just me showing off my first attempt at nail art. I saw this tutoral on youtube and thought whilst the boyfriend was asleep, I'd give it a go. They aren't perfect, I didn't leave enough space to add detail to the roses, but now that I made the mistake i'll know for next time!

These are the nail polishes that I used. A clear top coat, a bright red for the rose, a white for the base colour of the rose, a green for the leaves of the roses and a pink for the first coat of polish. That's a lot of nail polish but it's worth it too see the pretty nails afterwards!


The things that I used were not high tech, they were just things you'd get out the drawer. I used cotton buds for the base of the roses and cuticle correctors for the detail on the rose.


So, what do you think? Would you try and do these nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...