Friday, October 12, 2012

REVIEW | Superdrug's Tropical Cocktail Peel-Off Mask.

Hello lovelies!
I love using face masks every once in a while, they leave my skin feeling amazing and softer than ever, but they are a little bit messy and sometimes I just can't be bothered messing around with them. But I bought this one a while ago when they were new in Superdrug and decided to give it a go.


The packaging says 'Its exotic blend of fresh mango fruit and the lesser known Noni Fruit will revitalise your skin and leave you with a healthy looking glow' and that is what it does. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed, also it is super soft to the touch! 

The smell of the product is quite sweet and it smells a little bit like a packet of wine gums, it smells good but is a little too sweet for my liking. After it's been peeled off the smell lingers for a while and when it's faded a bit it smells a lot better.

For application I applied a thin layer of the thick goo to my face and left it to dry for around 20 minutes. When it had completely dried up, I carefully peeled away the now plastic-esque product and was left with soft, smooth clean.


Final verdict - Amazing! It wasn't as messy as I thought it would be and it peeled away without leaving any stickyness behind. It left my face feeling great and best of all, it's free from parabens! Other tid-bits: Suitable for vegetarians - BUAV Approved

Have you tried the Superdrug face masks? What do you think?
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I really need to try the superdry masks!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...