Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Sammydress.

Hello lovelies!
All week I have been contemplating buying from a Chinese website called Sammydress. The website has a selection of clothing, jewellry and odd bits and bobs. I found some lovely things on there that I wouldn't mind purchasing, but I had a look online and many people said that the website was a scam.
Just to be sure, I've put in an order from SammyDress.com to see whether or not it's true, I only put in an order of £5, so if it's a scam I really haven't lost out on a lot, if not then I've found a really nice website to buy from.

And to make it pretty.
from weheartit.

2 comments:

  1. awww i hope its not a scam anyway! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, me too! their stuff is so cute, it'll be a shame if it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...