Thursday, October 25, 2012

TAG | TV Shows.

I've noticed that within the space of 24 hours I have gained four followers! That, to me, is amazing. So, thank you guys so much, I really appreciate it! It's definitely put a smile on my face today :)


I'm not posting anything beauty related today, but i've got a TV related 'survey'. Yesterday I re-did my 'about me' and mentioned that I loved TV shows a lot, so I thought this would follow on from that. image via weheartit.com


TV SHOW CHALLENGE

Choose your top 6 TV shows: 


1. Bones.
2. Buffy.
3.The Big Bang Theory.
4. Charmed.
5. Roswell.
6. Supernatural.

The first character you fell in love with:
1. Temperance.
2. Xander.
3. Raj.
4. Piper.
5. Alex.
6. Dean.

The character you never expected to love as much as you do now:
1. Hodgins.
2. Willow.
3. Sheldon.
4. Leo.
5. Michael.
6. The Trickster/Gabriel.

The character you can’t stand:
1. Jacob Broadsky.
2. Kennedy.
3. I like them all.
4. Cole.
5. Tess.
6. Ruby 2.0.

Who are your three favourite characters from each show:
1. Temperance, Booth & Hodgins/Angela.
2. Spike/Buffy/Xander.
3. Raj/Sheldon/Penny.
4. Piper/Leo/Phoebe.
5. Maria/Alex/Michael.
6. Dean/Sam/Castiel.



And there you go. It's a bit boring, but I've still not taken any new snaps of recent purchases, so i'll try and get on it ASAP. Thanks for reading and let me know if you fill this out, i'd be really interested in reading what you put down,
Laura x

1 comment:

  1. Its great you are keeping your readers entertained as an alternative. The answers you put are quite interesting. Great post!

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...