Friday, October 05, 2012

Ten Day 'You' Challenge #01.

Hello lovelies!
I feel quite sad that this is my last post of the 'Ten Day You Challenge', it's been quite exciting doing something different each day on here, so i'll definitely be searching for another one of the challenges to put up on here. If you know of any let me know!
The last one is #01: Picture of yourself.
Hello!

On a side note, I re-watched 'The Angels Take Manhattan' tonight and I just managed to hold back the tears once again. I would never have thought me, Laura, would feel upset of Doctor Who. I've only been watching it since last year, but I love it. Well, I loved the Ponds/Williams :(
I suppose Matt Smith will hold my attention for the rest of the season, can't wait to see the new assistant in the Christmas special.

Any Whovians on here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x