Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Ten Day 'You' Challenge: #03 Films.

Hello lovelies!
My boyfriend has gone home for the night as I have to go out in the morning, so i'm on my lonesome for the next day or so, so I will hopefully be getting around to listening to the albums I got for my birthday, catching up on some reading, sorting out the box in my room which is too cluttered for my liking AND hopefully, doing a bit more Christmas shopping. So there's a lot to do tomorrow!

But for now, I am going to plod on with the 'Ten Day 'You' Challenge' & today's is #03: films. This one will be slightly difficult because I love films, so widdling them down to just three is going to be hard! Here goes....
#03: FILMS.

#03: The Notebook. 
I love sappy romantic films and this one is the top of the list for me. I love it.

#02: 10 Things I Hate About You.
I loved Heath Ledger and this is my favourite film (besides The Dark Knight) out of his work.

#01: Leap Year.
I just love this film because of Amy Adams, she's an awesome actress!

These aren't particularly my favourites, as I don't have favourites, but these are the ones i'm currently thinking about re-watching.

Have you seen any of these? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x